Kamran's Pace

rahulrulezz

Ok here is my take on it - this is an extremely high profile tournament and if the guy has a problem in his action he will be referred. I bet he won't because it is impossible to chuck with his arm angle.
yes u r right. its very tough to bwed ur elbow and bowl well with this action. he may have some hyperextension though.

Speed gun in Capetown is at least 6 ks slower when he bowled 139' date=' it was actually 145.[/quote'] i agree.....in the TOI kolkata edition it was mentioned that the bowl fidel edwards bowled to ganguly in their fast match was 97mph on the loca speed gun while it showd 145 or smthn on tv

i agree.....in the TOI kolkata edition it was mentioned that the bowl fidel edwards bowled to ganguly in their fast match was 97mph on the loca speed gun while it showd 145 or smthn on tv
141.2 km/h

Agree with you Mate..... Screw line and length.. Enough of these Salvi' date=' V.Prasad, Salvi, Munaf Dadaji, J. Sharma, Kuruvilla, Yohannan, Ranadeep Bose and our non-ending list of Line and Length Trundlers.... We need an all out Pace bowler... Line and Length will come with time ... hopefully Kamran wont give up his Pace like Ishant Sharma... Our Idiot bowling coach Venky turned Ishant into a trundler... Venkatesh Prasad in his time was more like Kumble... He was the only frontline pacer in the world who used to spin the ball......Batsmen used to be more scared of his faster ones(125km) than normal 110km/h cakes...[/quote'] i agree with u man, they need to work on him for a few season solely to increase his pace, give him the occasional match to gain match experience and when they thinkk he's fast enough to be a FAST BOWLER not a FAST-MEDIUM one THEN concentrate on line and length and ull have a bowler who has good linelength and pace.

yes u r right. its very tough to bwed ur elbow and bowl well with this action. he may have some hyperextension though.
i dont think he is chuckin, the bent arm straighting everyone is talkin about is very similar to the england bowler amjad khan it is because of the way they grip the ball with their wrists bent down(fingers pointing to the ground) this gives bowlers with slingy actions more freedom to move their wrists.