Kamran's Pace

rahulrulezz

Kamran bowled around 142 km/h in his 2nd over.... Compare this to Munaf Patel whose fastest ball today was 128.6 km/h... Munaf even though is of Dadaji age but still bowls around 135 in Internetational matches...even MascaRenes was bowling around 113 even though he bowls around 124ish in International matches... so that mean these speed guns are showing slower pace than usual... Kamran surely looks quicker than 142 to me... I say he is one of the biggest find for us .... hez only 18 years so I am sure he is 145+ bowling prospect for us !!

Yeah he does seem like a good find. I hope he is one bowler that focuses purely on speed for the first 4-5 years of his career. I wanna see India produce a bowler that can beat the 160 km/h mark. According to wasim Akram, once you hit 24-25, its very difficult to increase your pace by a significant margin.

His action is fine - with that slinging action it's almost impossible to chuck. As for the pace it was obvious that Munaf and Masscharenas were deliberately taking the pace off the ball.
Yeah....thats right. With that action, if he chucks, he will end up injuring his elbow.

Yeah he does seem like a good find. I hope he is one bowler that focuses purely on speed for the first 4-5 years of his career. I wanna see India produce a bowler that can beat the 160 km/h mark. According to wasim Akram' date= once you hit 24-25, its very difficult to increase your pace by a significant margin.
Agree with you Mate..... Screw line and length.. Enough of these Salvi, V.Prasad, Salvi, Munaf Dadaji, J. Sharma, Kuruvilla, Yohannan, Ranadeep Bose and our non-ending list of Line and Length Trundlers.... We need an all out Pace bowler... Line and Length will come with time ... hopefully Kamran wont give up his Pace like Ishant Sharma... Our Idiot bowling coach Venky turned Ishant into a trundler... Venkatesh Prasad in his time was more like Kumble... He was the only frontline pacer in the world who used to spin the ball......Batsmen used to be more scared of his faster ones(125km) than normal 110km/h cakes...

Agree with you Mate..... Screw line and length.. Enough of these Salvi' date=' V.Prasad, Salvi, Munaf Dadaji, J. Sharma, Kuruvilla, Yohannan, Ranadeep Bose, and our non-ending list of Line and Length Trundlers.... We need an all out Pace bowlers... Line and Legth will come with time ... hopefully Kamran wont give up his Pace like Ishant Sharma... Our Idiot bowling coach Venky turned Ishant into a trundler... Venkatesh Prasad in his time was more like Kumble... He was the only frontline pacer in the world who used to spin the ball......Batsmen used to be more scared of his faster ones(125km) than normal 110km/h cakes...[/quote'] Venky Prasad has made us into a formidable attack. GTFO paki :finger:

Agree with you Mate..... Screw line and length.. Enough of these Salvi' date= V.Prasad, Salvi, Munaf Dadaji, J. Sharma, Kuruvilla, Yohannan, Ranadeep Bose, and our non-ending list of Line and Length Trundlers.... We need an all out Pace bowlers... Line and Legth will come with time ... hopefully Kamran wont give up his Pace like Ishant Sharma... Our Idiot bowling coach Venky turned Ishant into a trundler... Venkatesh Prasad in his time was more like Kumble... He was the only frontline pacer in the world who used to spin the ball......Batsmen used to be more scared of his faster ones(125km) than normal 110km/h cakes...
No, that can not be done. I do not know a single bowler who survived purely on pace. A very fast delivery bowled short and wide is of no use at all in international cricket. Speed can be his priority. But no international bowler can screw line & length and survive.

No, that can not be done. I do not know a single bowler who survived purely on pace. A very fast delivery bowled short and wide is of no use at all in international cricket. Speed can be his priority. But no international bowler can screw line & length and survive.
Dude, Pace doesnt mean throwing Full-Toss juices.... All I m saying is Line and Length will come with time... our Ranji is full of these L&L bowlers.... I am sure at International level, you have to bowl at line and length..Kamran will easily learn it but hopefully he wont give up his pace for that.... if you are Pace bowler, you should be bowling 140+ bowl yorker or chest high thunderbolts than 125km/h L&L candies...

No mate. You don't understand. Only pace matters because line/length is useless. Have you seen the last 20 matches where Ishant has slowed down and has not bowled on line/length and has gotten smacked left and right? Oh wait, you must have - you don't have your head up shoaib akhtar's ass.