Abhishek Nayar

amits

BTW for those who think my comments are unwarranted, i add the following as PROOF THAT I FOUND ON THE INTERNET that amits is indeed an idiot. isatulsharmaimpurecanwe.png (Desi, your royalties are in the mail)
I read somewhere that you're a moron and a jackass with no sense of reality or perspective who deserves to be locked away from a computer and internet access. i log onto this forum and suddenly feel stupider just for reading this BS you've posted. i'm off now to slug down a bottle of vodka and hopefully kill the brain cells that absorbed any of your posts.
:hysterical::hysterical: Salil, amits is not an idiot - I think he is a comedian, stand-up comedian! I would watch his show in Delhi next time I visit!

Amits ... Abishek Nayar is an all-rounder, so if he is replacing someone it should be Irfan Pathan. The fact that you brought Rohit Sharma into this proves that it is you that wanted to turn this into an anti-Rohit Sharma thread.Btw, Rohit Sharma didnt play badly either. Smashed 36 from 22. All in all I do agree with you here though, I think Abishek Nayar should be in the T20 side at least and depending on how he goes, maybe in the ODI side.

Amits ... Abishek Nayar is an all-rounder, so if he is replacing someone it should be Irfan Pathan. The fact that you brought Rohit Sharma into this proves that it is you that wanted to turn this into an anti-Rohit Sharma thread.Btw, Rohit Sharma didnt play badly either. Smashed 36 from 22. All in all I do agree with you here though, I think Abishek Nayar should be in the T20 side at least and depending on how he goes, maybe in the ODI side.
But didn't BCCI pay money to Shah Rukh Khan to have his bowlers bowl pies to Sharma?

Rohit Sharma looked class. The two loafted straight drives were great to watch. Nayar looks a good prospect but I rate the Goel fella way over the rest of the lads I have seen during IPL 1 and 2. Goel's was classy clean hitting and not slogging.

amits, since he comes from a state that produces selfish cricketers ,why do you want him in the side as he thinks similar to his marathi predecessors? your contradictory logic for rohit and abhishek does not befit an intellectual giant like you
:hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::haha::haha::haha::haha::haha:

abhishek routh was playing for rajasthan royals. maybe theres from where i got this confusion. i always knew i had heard about some abhishek routh who can hit the big shots, but he was playing for rajasthan royals. he hit 21* off 13 balls with 2 6s the player in mumbai indians is abhishek nayar. and i apologise if i hurt anyones feelings by calling him as abhishek routh the confusion has been cleared now today after seeing abhishek routh play for rajasthan royals

you didn't hurt anyone's feelings, you just made yourself look like an even bigger dumbass. @m1t$, what's the best hospital in delhi? see if there's a surgeon there who can extricate your head from your ar.
Surgeon won't help, he may leave a scarr. Some calcitration is needed from the top