Chennai team sends home 5 players

Dirty_South

After Shane Warne's decision to send home eight players of Rajasthan Royals, it was the turn of the Chennai Superkings to cut down their IPL squad at South Africa. Vidyut Sivaramakrishnan, Srikkanth Anirudha, Suresh Kumar, Abhinav Mukund and Napoleon Einstein were the five players who were axed from the squad. The team's cricket manager, VB Chandrasekhar had mentioned on his blog on the official Superkings website that it was a tough decision taken by the team management and he felt sorry for the five players. "Overall, the signs are good within the team that looks very professional in its approach. I did feel sorry for the five boys - Srikkanth Anirudha, Suresh Kumar, Abhinav Mukund, Vidyut Sivaramakrishnan and Napoleon Einstein - we sent back, but it could not be helped and a tough decision to take," wrote the team manager. While complimenting Stephen Fleming's role as the team's coach, Chandrasekhar mentioned "Flemo played a big role and he handled the situation quite well. I am sure, it wasn't an easy task to break the news to the five youngsters, but we thought it was better to retain the bowlers as a cover for our frontline attack." Source ----------------------------------------------- But why Vidyut :dontknow: !

After Shane Warne's decision to send home eight players of Rajasthan Royals, it was the turn of the Chennai Superkings to cut down their IPL squad at South Africa. Vidyut Sivaramakrishnan, Srikkanth Anirudha, Suresh Kumar, Abhinav Mukund and Napoleon Einstein were the five players who were axed from the squad. The team's cricket manager, VB Chandrasekhar had mentioned on his blog on the official Superkings website that it was a tough decision taken by the team management and he felt sorry for the five players. "Overall, the signs are good within the team that looks very professional in its approach. I did feel sorry for the five boys - Srikkanth Anirudha, Suresh Kumar, Abhinav Mukund, Vidyut Sivaramakrishnan and Napoleon Einstein - we sent back, but it could not be helped and a tough decision to take," wrote the team manager. While complimenting Stephen Fleming's role as the team's coach, Chandrasekhar mentioned "Flemo played a big role and he handled the situation quite well. I am sure, it wasn't an easy task to break the news to the five youngsters, but we thought it was better to retain the bowlers as a cover for our frontline attack." Source ----------------------------------------------- But why Vidyut :dontknow: !
Whateva.. its ok But who is this Napolean Einstein .. what a name :hysterical::hysterical::hysterical:

why Vidyut, he did well in last IPL and WTH is jodinger sharma still part of the squad he should be the first one sent back to India that bugger almost lost us the WC
I dont know whats Dhoni's fascination with Joginder Sharma is. Joginder's claim to fame is the last over in T20 WC. And I always felt that he did not do anything in that. It just happened.

I dont know whats Dhoni's fascination with Joginder Sharma is. Joginder's claim to fame is the last over in T20 WC. And I always felt that he did not do anything in that. It just happened.
very true, that guy was in the right place at the right time..nothing more He bowled a *****ing dolly which Misbah hit for a six the ball before...