Fake IPL Player: A KKR IPL player's blog

Gambit

The last two posts sound different. It is like he is trying too hard to be funny, there are too many new nicknames, nothing in the posts that is real inside stuff, highlights negative stuff about IPL that just about anybody can write about (crowd, sony etc). This isn't the way the earlier posts were written.

Guest Hiten.
hey guys i didnt read his old posts wat kind of inside info he leaked...?? anything special?
Just go through all the posts on that site. He "revealed" stuff like Ishant getting laid, Warne indulged in threesome action again et al. :hysterical:
if i was good looking chick' date=' i don't think i'd want to sleep with any Indian players.....maybe except for Raina (he's cute :girly1:) or Zak (he looks like a bad boy :roti:). I wouldn't hit Yuvi or Ishant or Dhoni...[/quote'] This is what Denilson, the former Betis player said: "Beckham's pretty. So he’s very lucky: he’s both a footballer AND pretty. I’m this ugly and still the women are all over me" People can do anything for money
This is what Denilson, the former Betis player said: "Beckham's pretty. So he’s very lucky: he’s both a footballer AND pretty. I’m this ugly and still the women are all over me" People can do anything for money
Denilson_549721.jpg