Fake IPL Player: A KKR IPL player's blog

Gambit

:hmmm: i was right in my assessment that he was twisting facts to make sure his identity is not easily identifiable. if he's real though, it wouldn't take more than a few days to catch him..... i am not sure anyone besides A. Chopra/R. Bose who'd be willing to toss their career for something like this. assuming this is real.....we have been fooled many a times :((

:hmmm: i was right in my assessment that he was twisting facts to make sure his identity is not easily identifiable. if he's real though, it wouldn't take more than a few days to catch him..... i am not sure anyone besides A. Chopra/R. Bose who'd be willing to toss their career for something like this. assuming this is real.....we have been fooled many a times :((
If there is a player involved then he himself is not writing all this. Im sure he has someone who is posting all this for him .. its phunny anyway :icflove:

lol, i don't care. it's some of the best cricket journalism i have read. if he's real, i hope he doesn't get caught and continues writing. if he's fake, i hope he continues writing. it could be flamy bava or anyone with extraordinary writing skills like him :D

lol, i don't care. it's some of the best cricket journalism i have read. if he's real, i hope he doesn't get caught and continues writing. if he's fake, i hope he continues writing. it could be flamy bava or anyone with extraordinary writing skills like him :D
:icflove::icflove::icflove::icflove::icflove::icflove::icflove:
Just read Anant's comment on the site ... he also mentioned ICF :P
lol isnt that fineleg? :hysterical:
anant said... hahahahhahaahaaha, well done my man. although I'm beginning to doubt the veracity of all this. But then, that's a good thing, right? ;)
Something fishy:sherlock:

now this is in cricinfo.. http://blogs.cricinfo.com/thebuzz/archives/2009/04/blogger_bounces_knight_riders.php Blogger bounces Knight Riders Things just aren’t going right for the Kolkata Knight Riders. After the captaincy controversy and a disastrous first game, they now have to deal with bouncers and googlies of a different kind - the writing of a mystery blogger, who claims to be a member of the team and seems determined to out every team secret, warts and all. The jury’s out on the blogger’s identity – he blogs as ‘Fake IPL Player’ - but the writing indicates a keen knowledge of the team’s working and the typical daily grind of an overseas tour. Few players are named but the nicknames are unambiguous – the blogger’s “team-mates’ include a former India allrounder called Kaan Moolo, an opener called Calypso King, a former captain in Lord Almighty and an opening bowler called Little John. The other characters include a team-owner called Mr Batlivala, a team coach/captain called the Sheikh of Tweak and a TV commentator called Kishen Kanhaiyya. The posts describe what the blogger claims are team meetings, arguments between coach and team members, post-match parties and pre-match strategy. Hours before KKR’s first game he wrote that “Skipper” would open with “Calypso King” and Lord Almighty would come in one down. For the record, McCullum and Gayle opened with Ganguly coming in one drop. His prediction for Tuesday’s game? Skipper won’t keep and either the Bangla Tiger (a fast bowler) or the spinner Junta Tormentor will beef up the bowling. And Fake IPL Player? He says the team management - which, in an official reaction, called it "poison pen writing of the dirtiest variety" - has vowed to out him in 24 hours.