Who is your favourite commentator ???

gaurav92

That Baig is a moron... when the GayKR player attempted Yuvis catch and used the ball for support to get up from the ground, this moron said to leave the decision to the fielder...as per him using technology is commercialization and come other crap Sunny must have been thinking WTH

I was just about to make a thread about this Abbas guy. I mean where the hell did they pick him up from? His voice is totally unsuited to commentary however the worst thing is that he spoke total nonsense. For instance he was calling Chawla 'Shukla' and described Abdulla's bowling as impressive even though he was getting tonked to all parts. Just as you thought things couldn't get any worse, he even said the strategy break lasted for 7 and a half hours. Totally out of his depth when you hear his fellow commentators.

I was just about to make a thread about this Abbas guy. I mean where the hell did they pick him up from? His voice is totally unsuited to commentary however the worst thing is that he spoke total nonsense. For instance he was calling Chawla 'Shukla' and described Abdulla's bowling as impressive even though he was getting tonked to all parts. Just as you thought things couldn't get any worse' date=' [b']he even said the strategy break lasted for 7 and a half hours. Totally out of his depth when you hear his fellow commentators.
..also match will resume in few months time..err few minutes time :cantstop:

Suprised Tony Cozier never gets a mention! He is superb
Tony Cozier is one of those few commentators who would fit in to any form of cricket. Be it tests,ODIs or slam-bang T20s, he does a commendable job. Apart from a respected broadcaster, he's also one of the finest writers in cricket.