Who is your favourite commentator ???

gaurav92

You just cant say I love cricket without commentary so whose ur favourite 10 commentators my ten are Sir Richie Benaud :adore: Tony Greig David Lloyd Harsha Bhogle Ravi Shastri Mark Nicholas Ian Chappel Nasser Hussain Michael Atherton Michaael Slater Whats ur pick ??????

Why did IPL get Abbas Ali Baig? He's got no clue what he's talking and it seems he's a bloody nervous wreck. How can they even think about choosing him as a commentator? Harsha Bhogle to go with him is a disaster. Harsha half the time doesn't know what he's talking about and just doesn't stop for a second. This is TV commentary and Harsha is certainly not suitable for that. Coney, Doull, Mark, Shastri, Gavaskar are just fine. I'm quite glad they didn't employ Rameez, Sanjay Manjraker and Waqar Younis. It sounds like IPL just doesn't want to employ anyone from Pakistan and I'm pretty glad about that.

Why did IPL get Abbas Ali Baig? He's got no clue what he's talking and it seems he's a bloody nervous wreck. How can they even think about choosing him as a commentator? Harsha Bhogle to go with him is a disaster. Harsha half the time doesn't know what he's talking about and just doesn't stop for a second. This is TV commentary and Harsha is certainly not suitable for that. Coney, Doull, Mark, Shastri, Gavaskar are just fine. I'm quite glad they didn't employ Rameez, Sanjay Manjraker and Waqar Younis. It sounds like IPL just doesn't want to employ anyone from Pakistan and I'm pretty glad about that.
Harsha is still a million times better than the sleepy Baig ... Never in my life have I heard a more lame commentary than that of Baig

what abt fernando- he is pretty bad too
there might be a competition but Baig will win by miles .. I felt sleepy during his commentary .. he induces sleep with his old akash vani kind of commentary .. even the radio commentary are much better I still remember the radio commentators saying things like "Mongia ne apna balla zor se ghumaya aur ye dekhiye ball ja raha hai boundary rope ke bahar .. aur ..... aur ye out" :haha::haha::hysterical::haha: