• BRC
    • CSK
    • DC
    • DD
    • Kings XI Punjab
    • KKR
    • MI
    • RR

OK. It has been raining yesterday. Lets chill for sometime. How to you rate the Team Logos? 1. KKR Perfect logo, which demonstrate both Knight and Cricket. 2. DD Nearly perfect with a ball in their logo. 3. MI Flag colors in logo and they are like cyclone. 4. RC Old fashioned logo like their team member. By the way, I like RD and Kumble. ;) 5. DC The bull always reminds me Andrew Symonds 6. CSK and Kings XI Lions on their logo. Males Lions are for Pride, no actual hunting. 7. RR The perfect garbage. Disclaimer: These rating have nothing to do with teams performance

u may hate CSK, but feck edit name for CSK option, see what u have done :winky: CSK is the best. Dhoni and Lion - awesome combination
You may like CSK, and Dhoni may be the greatest captain the world produced ever. BUT that doesn't mean that they have all the knowledge of graphics/logo designing or even know ABCs of logo design. A logo should gracefully scaled down/up. It should have a familiar shape. Even at a reasonable size the "chennai" is not at all visible. Want to see some good logos? IBM, apple, Star TV, Sony, etc

You may like CSK, and Dhoni may be the greatest captain the world produced ever. BUT that doesn't mean that they have all the knowledge of graphics/logo designing or even know ABCs of logo design. A logo should gracefully scaled down/up. It should have a familiar shape. Even at a reasonable size the "chennai" is not at all visible. Want to see some good logos? IBM, apple, Star TV, Sony, etc
Your posts are awesome and extremely logical. You should post more often. :two_thumbs_up:

Badrinath hates CSK :((
Yes, Thats right, I hate CSK. Badrinath has a strike rate of 145, which is greater than Parthiv, Raina and Dhoni. He scored 2 half centuries with in the limited chances he got, where as raina scored only 3 with lots of chances he got and also Raina heighest score is 55 where as Badri's is 64. He mostly get 2-6 balls chance in most of the matches. I feel that Dhoni refuses to recognize Badri's talent.

Yes' date=' Thats right, I hate CSK. Badrinath has a strike rate of 145, which is greater than Parthiv, Raina and Dhoni. He scored 2 half centuries with in the limited chances he got, where as raina scored only 3 with lots of chances he got and also Raina heighest score is 55 where as Badri's is 64. He mostly get 2-6 balls chance in most of the matches. I feel that Dhoni refuses to recognize Badri's talent.[/quote'] :itsme: