Is SRK changing to Ahmedabad Knight Riders instead of KKR?

fineleg

personally i also dont like bengal at all!! only state where we had lefties rule for long..and no surprises sourav was my least favourite player....
Fail. Where do you think world's first democratically elected communist govt was?

Sources indicated the company was actively looking at shifting base to other cities following the controversies involving Sourav Ganguly’s captaincy.
I'm not sure whether it's true or not but what I never understood is the stupidity of people from Calcutta. SRK, KKR team owner, removed Ganguly from captaincy and so what??? Mallya and DC management did same thing to Dravid and Laxman respectively. We didn't hear too many protests from the people of B'lore or Hyderabad. Sure some people or press might have criticized them here and there but didn't make any BIG issue out of it unlike in Ganguly's case. I'm pretty sure SRK wouldn't have dared to do this had IPL-2 being played in India otherwise we would have seen whole of Calcutta rooting for opposition teams :haha:

I'm not sure whether it's true or not but what I never understood is the stupidity of people from Calcutta. SRK, KKR team owner, removed Ganguly from captaincy and so what??? Mallya and DC management did same thing to Dravid and Laxman respectively. We didn't hear too many protests from the people of B'lore or Hyderabad. Sure some people or press might have criticized them here and there but didn't make any BIG issue out of it unlike in Ganguly's case. I'm pretty sure SRK wouldn't have dared to do this had IPL-2 being played in India otherwise we would have seen whole of Calcutta rooting for opposition teams :haha:
btw I havent heard of any protests in bengal so far since KKR appointed the new captain

btw I havent heard of any protests in bengal so far since KKR appointed the new captain
maybe because KKR was already out of India and hence not easily accessible .. if the games might have been at Kolkata you might have seen a show thrown at Buchanan by a reporter in a press conference :hysterical:

http://www.thaindian.com/newsportal/india-news/ganguly-fans-stage-protest-in-kolkata_100181210.html
Kolkata, Apr 17 (ANI): Sourav Ganguly’s fans are outraged over their favourite cricketer’s replacement as a captain of Kolkata Knight Riders’ team in the Indian Premier League (IPL) tournament with New Zealand wicketkeeper Brendon McCullum. Ganguly was the captain of the Kolkata Knight Riders in the 2008 edition of the Indian Premier League (IPL). On Friday, Ganguly’s fans burnt posters of Bollywood star and Kolkata Knight Riders’ owner Shahrukh Khan here. They blamed him of being the culprit behind Ganguly’s replacement as a captain....

^ this whole effigy/posters burning and rail rokos and what not are OTT reactions often seen in any "Ganguly issue" in Calcutta. Even during GC era, they did all this nonsense. Like Sachin Rulez says, even RD and VVS removed from captaincy, no big deal.

^ this whole effigy/posters burning and rail rokos and what not are OTT reactions often seen in any "Ganguly issue" in Calcutta. Even during GC era, they did all this nonsense. Like Sachin Rulez says, even RD and VVS removed from captaincy, no big deal.
And I hate Vijay Mallya for choosing Kevin Pietersen as captain. And RD/VVS are not known as one of India's best captains while Ganguly is.