Zomgafappineshwara!

flamy

What a day! :omg: IPL-2 has finally kicked off, huh? The CSK-DD game was a cracker, going down to the wire. It was a beautiful day with the sun beating down and no interruptions (except the seven minutes of heaven :rolleyes:) But, DOH! Obviously, today was all about the RR-KKR match. For a minute, exclude the cricket itself. How was that for atmosphere? The crowd in large numbers making NOISE and you could feel the BUZZzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz!! :woot: And wtf was that trumpet that would make the crowd cheer? Really silly, but revved up the viewing experience. And my my my - the cricket! We got a masterclass in captaincy from Warne and an almost perfect epitome of pressure-cooker batting from Dada. You could feel the CHARGE assaulting you from a damn laptop screen. HIGH VOLTAGE DRAMA, if ever there was one. Seriously, this was much much better than any international cricket match I've seen since the T20 WC. Easily the best match of the tournament and the best of both IPLs. Modi fecker has got another hit on his hands and how much ever you hate the guy - SRK puts them bums on seats and they make the whole difference. The CSK-DD encounter looks like a vanilla dollop in front of this Creme Brulee. Rajeev bhau, I hope you were recording. :pray:

What a day! :omg: IPL-2 has finally kicked off, huh? The CSK-DD game was a cracker, going down to the wire. It was a beautiful day with the sun beating down and no interruptions (except the seven minutes of heaven :rolleyes:) But, DOH! Obviously, today was all about the RR-KKR match. For a minute, exclude the cricket itself. How was that for atmosphere? The crowd in large numbers making NOISE and you could feel the BUZZzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz!! :woot: And wtf was that trumpet that would make the crowd cheer? Really silly, but revved up the viewing experience. And my my my - the cricket! We got a masterclass in captaincy from Warne and an almost perfect epitome of pressure-cooker batting from Dada. You could feel the CHARGE assaulting you from a damn laptop screen. HIGH VOLTAGE DRAMA, if ever there was one. Seriously, this was much much better than any international cricket match I've seen since the T20 WC. Easily the best match of the tournament and the best of both IPLs. Modi fecker has got another hit on his hands and how much ever you hate the guy - SRK puts them bums on seats and they make the whole difference. The CSK-DD encounter looks like a vanilla dollop in front of this Creme Brulee. Rajeev bhau, I hope you were recording. :pray:
Oh please! That sounds so transsexual that it might have come spinning out of Nathan Bracken's mouth (at 105 kmph). This can never match the thrill of Chennai 08, Perth 08, Barbados 08 against Australia, Jamaica 08 against England, Perth 09 against SA, MCG 09 or even Edgbaston 08 against SA to name a few. Even last year you had an epiphany moment after the IPL was over. Maybe get a pregnancy test done slightly before it starts next time.

Yah, well, you gotta make that clear. Fineleg ni vadileyi. Kukkalu moruguthayi.
I did say the T20 WC. :sherlock: Read between the lines. I kinda set you up tho :girly1: Now lets plays fill in the blanks. Mashallah __ __ __ ! :icflove:

bah, coming back to OP. Munna is s u c h an ASS :icflove: Will Warne be forced to play Atul Sharma now? :omg: And did you catch that smile on Kamran's face when he bowled the last over. Not a trace of nervousness in that smile, pure excitement - like Salil in a metal shop :woot:

I cant believe KKR lost yesterday's match. Needing seven of the last over in a T20 match and not closing it out is the ulimate choking. I would have been gutted if the same thing had happened with CSK atleast we choked a bit earlier:P. I am not a big fan of Ganguly but boy he was terrific yesterday. I thought the only chance for KKR to make the SF is by winning atleast 5 outta 7 matches before Gayle leaves, they have already lost two, and I dont think they are good enuf to win 4 on the trot, overall it doesn look very good for KKR.

Oh please! That sounds so transsexual that it might have come spinning out of Nathan Bracken's mouth (at 105 kmph). This can never match the thrill of Chennai 08, Perth 08, Barbados 08 against Australia, Jamaica 08 against England, Perth 09 against SA, MCG 09 or even Edgbaston 08 against SA to name a few. Even last year you had an epiphany moment after the IPL was over. Maybe get a pregnancy test done slightly before it starts next time.
LOL. :haha: Don't bother fbm... keep in mind you're chatting with the new ADHD-generation of fans who missed all of the golden years of SRT, and got into the game only when masterful exponents of batsmanship like Yuvraj and Matthew Hayden were clobbering sixes - exciting, exciting sixes, rather than experiencing any of the quality and class of players like Azharuddin, SRT in his very pomp in '98, Mark Waugh, David Gower, etc. [oh, and a note to flamy. if you want noise, dig up a video of the final session of the second-to-last day of the '94 Port of Spain test. Crowd baying for English blood, one angry mofo of a quick bowler running in as if he wanted to physically break England's batsmen into little pieces and one of the world's all time legendary spells. If... if.... if you're able to sit and watch the same bowler run in and bowl for a spell longer than 4 overs!]

LOL. :haha: Don't bother fbm... keep in mind you're chatting with the new ADHD-generation of fans who missed all of the golden years of SRT, and got into the game only when masterful exponents of batsmanship like Yuvraj and Matthew Hayden were clobbering sixes - exciting, exciting sixes, rather than experiencing any of the quality and class of players like Azharuddin, SRT in his very pomp in '98, Mark Waugh, David Gower, etc. [oh, and a note to flamy. if you want noise, dig up a video of the final session of the second-to-last day of the '94 Port of Spain test. Crowd baying for English blood, one angry mofo of a quick bowler running in as if he wanted to physically break England's batsmen into little pieces and one of the world's all time legendary spells. If... if.... if you're able to sit and watch the same bowler run in and bowl for a spell longer than 4 overs!]
:nono: There's no one to be allowed to question 'who SRT' or 'which Desert Storm' on ICF. :nono: Plus, if God deems T20 good enough to play it, I respect him enough to watch it :P And oh yeah, Curtly :hail:

:D Nah, I'll let them have their moments of glory. Poor sobs are seeing their beloved stiff-upper-lip cricket being plundered by rockstars. Go on brahs, educate me more on the orgasmic thunder produced by a solid meatless defence. :woot: Not that I'll be paying attention :icflove: