How much Yusuf should be paid?

kirtan

From the owners point of view, if they have to increase the pay of Y Pathan, then can they decrease the pay of the likes of Flintoff ? But I think, to built a club, they need to increase the pay of people like Gony, Balaji, Raje et al who got only 30,000 $ to goad them into staying in the team for more than 3 years.

I guess they have contract upgrades to appreciate players with stellar performances, if no then the player should have right in their contracts to look out to other franchises who can get them a better deal. I would be suprized if YKP is paid similar wages to his last year ones, after his performances last year

Yes. Again' date=' your posts speak of the greatest logic ever. You should definitely post more. :thumbs_up:[/quote'] Thanks!
if they have to increase the pay of Y Pathan' date=' then can they decrease the pay of the likes of Flintoff ?[/quote'] As per contract, I think team owner can't decrease pay, but they should pay more (than what in contract) like incentives to local talents.
I would be suprized if YKP is paid similar wages to his last year ones' date=' after his performances last year[/quote'] Its the same pay as last year, in fact 3 years contract. After that the auction takes place again, i guess.

Its the same pay as last year, in fact 3 years contract. After that the auction takes place again, i guess.
Are u sure? In that case they would be doing injustice to a players worth, the player should have some clause in his contract, where he can fook the team and their wages and make himself available to other franchises, may be we will get more of these in the next season :winky:

talent wise hes loaded and ready to fire on all occasions but talking abt situation wise he cant handle the technical situation eg. 80 needed in 8 overs and ball swinging....perhaps his bat will swing more than the ball he may try and hit every ball to relax the winning equation and may get out cheaply on a loose stroke....so he shud be paid definitely more than what he is paid....but not more than some 1.55 milion$ :winky: but yes hes got potential to become a gr8 one day player