Warnie.. you genius!!

veer

this guy is good.. i never had this much respect for him.. but boy the guy needs to be applauded.. i am just watching highlights.. and boy this warnie guy can teach noobs batting as well.. Raut plays couple of dot balls in last over.. warnie on other end goes and talk to him.. next two ball raut hits for sixes.. hats off to warnie for pulling off these wins despite of lack of star power... looking at video you can see that most RR players having trouble conversing in english.. but still warnie leading his troops very well..

In a tournament where fracks like SRK and Mallya think phaarun talent will win matches, Warnie gives the two critical overs to Kamran, and send out Yuppo and Jadeja to face the super over. BTW, Jadeja seems to be a favourite of Warne and Jadeja also seems to dote on Warne.

Warne is simply a magician. What a cricketing brain he has on his shoulders. I was thinking he would bowl that over himself' date=' but he backed Kamran. But more than anything, to defend that score was amazing.[/quote'] While I do admire Warne as a genius- your example here is wrong Yusuf Pathan saved Warnie's ass IMO; Kamran's over was not the best- he did give away 15 runs Warne bowling himself wud have been a better option IMO; don't get carried away with results