SRK's blog

DomainK

too much bollywood style sentiment.. one of the idiot's comments there

I have my FINAL YEAR EXAMS coming up within a month, But how can i study when i see ur sad face. I cannot see u sad, Dear Shah Rukh... I always wanna see you smiling, cheering...!!!! I cried a lot when KKR lost to RR. I had never prayed so much in my life like that, not for anyone... not even for myself...It was heart breaking...!!!!!
jesus, get a grip idiots..

I think he is taking these losses a little too personally All his entry's are littered with endless metaphors, comparisons etc Praying for SRK instead of studying for exams ? Dim witted fans idolize a dim witted idol
There are too many of them. Thats the problem.

Seriously who gives a ***** about the big nosed, poor man's tom cruise wannabe poser that can't even act or dance. The w*nker should get a REAL job as acting is anything but and STAY WELL CLEAR about a sport his limited pea size brain and ugly face cannot comprehend. :finger:

Seriously who gives a ***** about the big nosed' date= poor man's tom cruise wannabe poser that can't even act or dance. The w*nker should get a REAL job as acting is anything but and STAY WELL CLEAR about a sport his limited pea size brain and ugly face cannot comprehend. :finger:
You may say that, but the still the fact remains that he is one of the biggest movie stars in the world and the biggest in India. This does not make him a lesser star than he is. And I can not see why he should stay clear of a good investment opportunity. It may look a complete misfit to you, but to me its a very logical deal. Bollywood and Cricket sell the most in India (along with religion). IPL looks to entertain and SRK's profession is also to entertain. Yes, fans like you and me who like pure cricket may not like the combination, but then things are changing and we have to see the equation clearly.

Theres nothing wrong with SRK the actor or SRK the KKR team manager I just find some of his reactions to his teams loss, as if he saw the Hindenburg on fire, lame and comical. Don't get me started on some of the OTT responses, such as the ones pointed out by Zubin, on his blog

Seriously who gives a ***** about the big nosed, poor man's tom cruise wannabe poser that can't even act or dance. The w*nker should get a REAL job as acting is anything but and STAY WELL CLEAR about a sport his limited pea size brain and ugly face cannot comprehend. :finger:
India is a democracy.