Yup, they've got another cheating chucking offie

and someone hasn't been keeping up to date: YouTube - Shane Watson cant play spin
With the utmost seriousness, I'm asking you - how did this video respond to Salil's claim that Ajmal was bitter ? Are you saying he has no reason to be bitter because Watson can't play spin? I am unable to follow that logic. Watson made a 40 in the first game, and a 30 in the 2nd one. Not big scores but he was able to stay at the crease for a reasonable amount of time, which the other batsmen couldn't do.

Watto has been crap against a lot of other bowlers in the past. Vettori has strangled him a number of times, and Harbhajan and Murali have also gotten the better of him in the past (Harbhajan turned him inside out in the Nagpur test late last year in both innings). Him struggling against spinners isn't anything new, and it's not as if he's complained about other bowlers as well.

Yup, that's a totally irrelevant point. Even if he did complain, what's wrong with that? I still feel India should have been far more vocal when they played against Pakistan and had to put up with blatant cheaters like Shabbir and Shoaib and Malik. Cricket should be played fairly, not with one team constantly bending the rules by playing filthy chucking cheats, ball tamperers and steroid taking players.

I've just been reading the cricinfo article where Ajmal launches his tirade against Watson. So this issue has now gone from Ajmal reported for a dodgy action -> Watson dobbing him in because he apparently can't play spin -> Preferential treatment given to whites and not browns (not directly said but that's the sentiment) Talk about missing the point This is about his damn bowling action. Ajmal, get it right or get lost

The comments from Ajmal and the Paki coach are outrageous. 1. Every player has a right to complain to the umpires if he sees something wrong. What he should not do is to try and influence their decision. The team and the members have a right to protest and lodge an official complaint about anything they feel was not right. 2. Ajmal and the coach have no right to criticize the umpires or a player of the opposition in the open. If they think what Watson did or what the umpires did was wrong, they should have lodged an official complaint against them.

With the utmost seriousness' date=' I'm asking you - how did this video respond to Salil's claim that Ajmal was bitter ? Are you saying he has no reason to be bitter because Watson can't play spin? I am unable to follow that logic. Watson made a 40 in the first game, and a 30 in the 2nd one. Not big scores but he was able to stay at the crease for a reasonable amount of time, which the other batsmen couldn't do.[/quote'] look at the posts. Sachinism said
But the lame thing about this whole saga is that Watson pointed him out to the umpires who the fark does he think he is?
Salil responded with
That's only Ajmal's accusation. Someone's a bit bitter...
If you look at the video, you can see Watson come down and having words with the umpire. Then making faces and saying that he's chucking. So I don't think it's really an accusation from Ajmal...Watson was complaining for the entire world to see. About the bitterness, I don't know and I'm no judge. I wasn't talking about the biterness. I was only speaking about the accusation.

Oh get a life Ajmal is as much a chucker as Murali or Harby or even the infamous Aussie with the nefarious word embedded in his very name, Chuck O'reilly. So why single out him. Its because hes Pakistani, and since Pak is in the dumps the world wants to snuff out any semblance of Paki resuscitation into the world stage. Cricket Australia is also party to this gross injustice. Anyways good luck Ajmal - hope you hear the devil whisper and feel his hooves pull your balls till you see goosebumps, hope your team loses too BTW. A right royal 4-1 thrashing is all we wish for. Inshallah.

i like how you guys use words like "invented"... its a bloody twitch of the wrist of a flick of the fingers... not fraking curing cancer you know.
:hysterical::hysterical::hysterical: Hilarious. (BTW - what about Saqlain's other invention; the much-promised teesra we were all threatened with in 2004?)