Yup, they've got another cheating chucking offie

Watched the 2nd odi Salil??? Guy was trying to do some trash talk with Symonds. Symonds told him like Aamir Sohail said to Prasad, that he will hit over the mid wicket soon for four.. and Symonds lived upto his words. He did so and ended up scoring a fantastic 50 for Aus to seal the victory against pak.

Oh, what a surprise. Now we will have a bunch of lunatics crying foul. Miadad will come out with conspiracy theories....every ex-pak player will come out hunting for airtime. And eventually he will be cleared. However, this controversy can cement Ajmal's place in the team. BTW one of the umpires who reported him was Rauf. I expect some good entertaining drama ahead.

Well his normal deliveries are clean its only his doosra which seems a little skeptical. I am sure he will come out clean since all spinner who bowl doosra somewhat bend their arm, most of them get reported and then come out clean. Only great Saqlain Mushtaq was able to do it masterfully without any complication, afterall he`s the father of that delivery. Ajmal`s doosra action is not any different then Bhajji, so if Ajmal is a chucker then so is Bhajji.

Say what you might, but the day Ajmal made his debut, i have been his fan ever since. Call it the dark horse syndrome or rooting for the underdog, but Ajmal has bid his time, worked hard in the shadows of more illustrious but seriously deficient of talent superiors such as kaneria, afridi and saqlain... I do hope his action issues are resolved for he is one bowler who deserves a long and successful career. and pak_forever... the "great" saqlain was not a third as great as he is made out to be.

Say what you might, but the day Ajmal made his debut, i have been his fan ever since. Call it the dark horse syndrome or rooting for the underdog, but Ajmal has bid his time, worked hard in the shadows of more illustrious but seriously deficient of talent superiors such as kaneria, afridi and saqlain... I do hope his action issues are resolved for he is one bowler who deserves a long and successful career. and pak_forever... the "great" saqlain was not a third as great as he is made out to be.
Saqlain invented/perfected the doosra without bending the arm...For that itself he should go down as a great.
For all u guyz who thinks Murali chucks gotta check his vdo wid Ravi Shastri on Utube...
++. Its an insult to his genius and a very cowardly thing to call him a chucker. The people who've handled him best, such as Lara, and in general, the Indians (who've had a lower success rate against Murali than vs. Warne, btw) - have never complained about his action.
And here's the video for those who don't have time to check it out for themselves. BDxRhcpBZio
This Video shows he did not chuck during the shooting of the video == nothing more. This by any means does not prove that he did not chuck the 5 delivery of the 11 over in the match against India -- hope you get the gist of what I am trying to say. Moreover if Murali can bowl with the case/cast/whatever the feck that was -- ON during the whole -- I will give it to him! BTW how conveniently are people forgetting that it because of Murali and possibly Shoaib Akhtar -- the whole rule of 'bent arm' was changed from 5 degrees to 15 degrees -- He always had a bent arm. Come on!

Ronnnnnnnng. It happened because the ICC tried to measure this in matches at the Champions Trophy some years ago, and found that among various bowlers EVERYONE was a chucker under the rules - except Ramnaresh Sarwan, who was the only guy out of many tested in match situations who could keep his arm perfectly straight.