SRT you beauty !!!!

Freedom

Just show me one cricketer who could bring so much to the game even after 20 years of cricket. What an array of strokes & variety against KKR.They were just clueless.Loved each and every shot that cleared the ropes All hail the master :hail:

Guest Hiten.
Dude are you serious? What the EFFFFF is wrong wid you? Now Eff off this thread. Its only for worshiperes :haha:
He was fooling around.

Dude are you serious? What the EFFFFF is wrong wid you? Now Eff off this thread. Its only for worshiperes :haha:
n00bs one advise..check older threads before taking a dig on senior posters here..will save u the time and ur face :giggle::winky:

n00bs one advise..check older threads before taking a dig on senior posters here..will save u the time and ur face :giggle::winky:
Sorry about that. Never knew that. How are newbies expected to go thru old threads? I think newbies will learn as we go throug the flow of things!

Sorry about that. Never knew that. How are newbies expected to go thru old threads? I think newbies will learn as we go throug the flow of things!
Members here (especially the senior ones) usually are sarcastic. Dont take comments on their face value.:D

Godly stuff from the greatest cricketer ever. GENIUS Also master stroke in promoting bhaji to pinch hint and blast an innings with strike rate of over 200. And that jackass SRK had the cheek a week ago to state he was the biggest attraction in IPL. I have news for you you twa#t. King Tendulkar is the MAN!