DD gonna win IPL

flamy

They have got a brilliant team. This will be the perfect 11 1. Gauti 2. Waggy 3. ABD 4. Dilshan 5. Manhas 6. Vettori 7. KKD 8. A Mishra 9. A Nehra 10. Sangwan 11. McG phack that is strong. The top 4 will consistently take them over 160 every time and you have got 12 quiet overs with that bowling. DD is THE team to beat this IPL.

i think DC will win this one..they are very strong as well with RP and Ojha bowling brilliantly..so its gonna be a show down btw DC' date='DD and MI and i think DC will prevail..CSK :(( i wud be surprised if CSK makes the semis :(([/quote'] DC will not be having Fidel for long, who has been very important for them. Tat's the reason I picked DD, otherwise DC were strong contenders.

DD bowling is weaker than DC and even MI. they will reach semi finals , beyond that their batsmen have to crack 200+ to take it away from opposition if they set target. if they chase, again their batsmen have to raise their game. their bowlers may be lucky once a while, but not always.

DD bowling is weaker than DC and even MI. they will reach semi finals , beyond that their batsmen have to crack 200+ to take it away from opposition if they set target. if they chase, again their batsmen have to raise their game. their bowlers may be lucky once a while, but not always.
dude wat are u talking abt? :omg: Vettori, McGrath and Mishra.

dude wat are u talking abt? :omg: Vettori, McGrath and Mishra.
yep McGrath hasn even played yet for DD..so u have a point there..but i just feel DC are much more stronger even without Fidel..don know why..anyway my favorites for the finals are these 2 teams with MI being the dark horse..

What do you mean by that? MI has one of the strongest blowing line ups this IPL.

yep McGrath hasn even played yet for DD..so u have a point there..but i just feel DC are much more stronger even without Fidel..don know why..anyway my favorites for the finals are these 2 teams with MI being the dark horse..
Who'd you replace Fidel with? As for MI, Dhawan suddenly has become a liability. They still look good, but somehow seem "beatable". As for CSK, they have too many passengers.

What do you mean by that? MI has one of the strongest blowing line ups this IPL.
I agree. in fact thats my point.along with DC, MI should be the strongest bowling unit in IPL right now. but once Fidel Edwards goes off, then DC will be seriously affected. DD has a good bowling attack but i am not sure Sangwan, Nehra and Mishra can sustain it in the second round of matches, because the batsmen would be better prepared after analysis and also getting used to the pitch conditions.