From 95/0 to a famous Abu Dhabi Choke - Post 32 -Vid Added

lol...chillax guys. Pakistan has always been a very unpredictable team, winning from no where and losing from no where is what makes this team the most exciting team to watch...not only Pakistanis but everyone says that. It's just a little worrying that recently we have just been losing from nowhere and not the other way around. :cantstop: Well our bayz are rusty so ll get better the more they play. Now come on Pakistan, time to make a come back and win this series by 3-2. :two_thumbs_up:

Yeah I also say lets keep the religious discussion out of the thread and stick to banter against Pakis. Pak_forever it will be helpful if Pakistani players also keep religion out of the game; comments such as those by Paki Captains - "I apologise to all the Muslims for losing" and every second word being "Inshaallah" this and "Inshaallah" that are also not needed in a game- they only invite sarchasm. On another note Paki team still sucks !!!

:((@ u guys no matter how **** their country might be with all t&t(taliban & terrorism), but whats the fault of their cricket team in that. and now just watch pak bounce back & win 3-2. i was hoping they won yday, but in the middle overs noone took any chances & also they left their powerplay for too late. should have taken it when afridi was batting

:((@ u guys no matter how **** their country might be with all t&t(taliban & terrorism), but whats the fault of their cricket team in that. and now just watch pak bounce back & win 3-2. i was hoping they won yday, but in the middle overs noone took any chances & also they left their powerplay for too late. should have taken it when afridi was batting
:finger::finger::finger::finger::finger::finger::finger::finger: get a life amits