Welcome Chandni Chowkers to the List - Jakhas'd

Rajiv

another damm jinxer
Seriously speaking I had also said around 3 days ago that KXIP will go ahead a long way .. they have Sreesanth coming in and Lee was also about to come .. then they have Kulasekara coming too .. Abdulla and IKP are doing good too .. Punjab is going a long way .. they will surely make it to the semi finals :two_thumbs_up:

Seriously speaking I had also said around 3 days ago that KXIP will go ahead a long way .. they have Sreesanth coming in and Lee was also about to come .. then they have Kulasekara coming too .. Abdulla and IKP are doing good too .. Punjab is going a long way .. they will surely make it to the semi finals :two_thumbs_up:
yea tats what I said :hatsoff:

stfu enough

what does hindi movies have to do with being a northie :giggle: the state language of Mumbai is Marathi and not hindi
my foster parents told me anyone who speaks hindi as a first or second language is a northie and is evil and discriminates us southies. I could tell as I was in school, all the teachers forced me to learn hindi and tried to make me northie. Which is why I sat out in the sun extra long and also put coconut oil even though I hate it. All the mods on this site are also Northie biased and discriminate against me by not giving me the wag-of-the-finger. I try to keep my chin up among all you northies. :((:((:((:((:((:((:((:((:((:((

stfu enough
dont worry .. punjab will enter the semis and then lift IPL 2 cup even if they play half their strength .. Yuvi, Sanga and Abdulla will win the cup on their own abilities .. punjab are sure shot winners of IPL 2 :dance::dance::dance:

my foster parents told me anyone who speaks hindi as a first or second language is a northie and is evil and discriminates us southies. I could tell as I was in school' date=' all the teachers forced me to learn hindi and tried to make me northie. Which is why I sat out in the sun extra long and also put coconut oil even though I hate it. All the mods on this site are also Northie biased and discriminate against me by not giving me the wag-of-the-finger. I try to keep my chin up among all you northies. :((:((:((:((:((:((:((:((:((:(([/quote'] :hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical:

Then pls edit the barah baje line also unless u guys re ok with sikhs being insulted.U do know this was used by muslims who were attacked by sikhs to save women who were being abducted.
Rajiv is an admin of the site. I don't understand what's written there but if you think that it is offensive material, please PM Rajiv.

If we have to stop this then we have to shut lotta stuff dished out to the south indians..and 12 baj gaye is pretty universal..so relax and I see ur post edited..dont go crazy, if u have issues..u can PM

If we have to stop this then we have to shut lotta stuff dished out to the south indians..and 12 baj gaye is pretty universal..so relax and I see ur post edited..dont go crazy' date= if u have issues..u can PM
I know. I am so aboosed. :((