BCCI Lifts ban on ICL players

Desi Cartman

Man this is such a huge thing. Finally' date=' more than Kapil Dev and the others, the players get an opportunity to come back. I really hope all these guys can start playing domestic matches immediately. [b']Then, I hope Brian Lara is picked up by MI. :woot:
I was also thinking about this when the decision came yesterday .. Lara and Sachin are anyways great friends and so it will work out very well.. Sachin, Lara and Jaya - what a devastating combination that would be :woot:

Man this is such a huge thing. Finally' date=' more than Kapil Dev and the others, the players get an opportunity to come back. I really hope all these guys can start playing domestic matches immediately. Then, I hope [b']Brian Lara is picked up by MI. :woot:
Lara playing alongside Sachin will be truly amazing to watch. Having said that Lara picked up an injury last year and I doubt he will return to any form of competitive cricket. Here is hoping Lara becomes a batting coach for MI next year.:pray: Any form of Lara involved with cricket is just a treat.:icflove: Even as a commie for IPLIII will be fine with me. But boy... think of Sachin-Surya opening and Lara at #3 that is some serious pwnage we are talking about.:woot:

Lara playing alongside Sachin will be truly amazing to watch. Having said that Lara picked up an injury last year and I doubt he will return to any form of competitive cricket. Here is hoping Lara becomes a batting coach for MI next year.:pray: Any form of Lara involved with cricket is just a treat.:icflove: Even as a commie for IPLIII will be fine with me. But boy... think of Sachin-Surya opening and Lara at #3 that is some serious pwnage we are talking about.:woot:
Opposition ki lineup dekh ke hi g@@nd phat jayegi :dance::dance::dance: