KKR Rocks!!!But SRK looking to sell it?

Chandan

Guest gaurav_indian
:whack::whack::whack: Jaab bhi mooh kholta hai ultaa hi bolta hai ... yaar kaab sudhrega .
korbo lorbo phir bhi harbo re :finger::finger::finger: Opposition ko harane ke liye darana parta hai sir :hysterical::hysterical: toh phir mere peeche bahut saare lalu khare hai woh kisliye hai woh aapko KKR se bhagaane ke liye hai sir :hysterical::hysterical: seedhi baat no bakwaas clear hai?:cheer:

I really don't understand.. how they manage the team. At one time, i read on cricinfo.. that KKR has bought 52 players. How far is that true? If its true then ofcourse you are going to have more problems.. starting with one heck of a team meeting for selection.

:whack::whack::whack: Jaab bhi mooh kholta hai ultaa hi bolta hai ... yaar kaab sudhrega .
sacchai bol raha hoon yaar .. KKR is completely dependent on Gayle and Ganguly .. tell me who else ... you know it too that KKR is nothing without Gayle .. they cannot even give a competition to any proper IPL team

Lets hope Gavaskar buys the team from SRK
I hope he does but he does not have enough money to buy an IPL team .. if he would have been so rich then he would not have done commentary and his son Rohan would not have been playing in the rebel league ICL for money

ICL should buy it and play its players in this team. That will be befitting. We will probably get to see Astle, Bond, Cairns, Gillespie, Rohan Gavaskar and a few other in the rank. They will definitely not do any worse than KKR. Imagine ICL owners owning a few teams with Kapil Dev to cheer them from the stands. That'll be the right justice.

From Hindustan Times: Not selling the Knights, says King Khan Shah Rukh Khan has been at the receiving end of all sorts of jokes for his team's show in IPL II. And the actor made an emotional plea to people not to spread rumours that he is ready to sell the team to either Anil Ambani or current team sponsors Nokia. “Nonsense. You cannot buy my team because the investment of love and emotion I have made in this is beyond anyone's capacity to match. Only I can do it, so please end the story here." Long live the king of drama! 01_05_2009_015_004.jpg But none of you read the first link that I gave, it seems!! It gives 7 reasons why KKR Rocks!! One of them is:

1. The IPL is a circus. And no circus is complete without a clown. A clown typically performs each of the acts commonly seen in a circus— cycling, jumping through hoops, antics with animals. But they bungle ceaselessly while doing each of them. Similarly the KKR goes through the motions of batting, fielding and bowling but in each of these activities manages to embarrass itself so thoroughly that the audience is left howling with laughter. In a world where there is so much sadness and grief, what can beat the pristine delight of watching the King’s Men bumbling along, falling down, ripping their trousers and soiling themselves? And if there was any doubt as to how seriously the KKR team treats its role as the tournament’s clown, they even communicate among themselves using sign language in the same way that clowns connect with their audience noiselessly through pantomime.
Read the rest, if you found it interesting. I was left in splits!