Umpires are very harsh on bowlers (Deccan vs Delhi match)

Temujin Khaghan

Bowler (Edwards) runs in ... batsman (Dilshan) moves to his right so that he can hit the ball in the fineleg region... and misses it - and lo! the ball is given wide. I think the ball would have hit him on the shoulder if he stood still. Ameesh Saheba pronounced another ball wide which would cleft Karthik's skull into two had he maintained his batting stance. I think Saheba's umpiring is pathetic and his presence is infectious. Bad decisions follow him everywhere he goes. I am not supporting any particular team... but i think there is a need to give some leeway to the bowlers, if not atleast dont be too harsh on them in a game designed to make things easy for the batsmen.

a new rule similar to 1 bouncer rule per over has to be introduced in cricket that 1 ball upto 1-2 feet outside leg stump can be bowled in an over. it would give something to the bowlers in limited overs atches

a new rule similar to 1 bouncer rule per over has to be introduced in cricket that 1 ball upto 1-2 feet outside leg stump can be bowled in an over. it would give something to the bowlers in limited overs atches
That's to much. Nothing more than six inches.

Add to that, they missed a crucial delivery at a crucial time. Delhi was chasing and game could have been changed. The 18th over had one ball short and umpired called it an over.
That's criminal. One ball can so much change the game. Besides in T20 sometimes batsmen plan their attack ball by ball. May be the batsman wanted to step out sit a six off the last ball.