Why KKR sucks?

mhr123

:kkr: <-------- This team sucks , it was my biggest mistake to support this team.Saala poora naam kharab kar dia... Koorbo , loobo , jeetboo (my foot) :(( ... Resons why this team sucks : a) If this team plays with any B side team still it will lose. B) if This team play with Bermuda Triangle , Canada , hongkong , Tanzania , pakistan , Bhutan etc . still it will lose. c) If it plays alone still it will lose by a big margin.:reddy::reddy::reddy: Will Add few more a bit later...

Guest Hiten.

Consider it as blessing in disguise. These loses will ensure that a) Srk will not indulge in team management b) less power to John Buchy

So which team are you supporting now?Bangalore Royal challengers?
Now by default support has to be with the team which has SRT :icflove: , in the earlier match also i wished SRT to play well ...

Consider it as blessing in disguise. These loses will ensure that a) Srk will not indulge in team management b) less power to John Buchy
I hope so ... I hope saala john with family be kicked out from KKR + Banned from IPL... he was making some idiotic decisions, even SRK should leave the team alone and let them take there own decison .I think both SRK and Malaya's team failure main reason is they are poking in team decisions. Atleast SRK now should realise and appoint some1 more capable.. how abt Lankas former coach (under whom they won the world cup , i forgot his name yaar) .

I hope so ... I hope saala john with family be kicked out from KKR + Banned from IPL... he was making some idiotic decisions' date=' even SRK should leave the team alone and let them take there own decison .I think both SRK and Malaya's team failure main reason is they are poking in team decisions. Atleast SRK now should realise and appoint some1 more capable.. how abt Lankas former coach[b'] (under whom they won the world cup , i forgot his name yaar) .
Yaad aa gaya "Dave Whatmore" .:dance:

@mhr123, start supporting :dd: and brc still have indian players like kumble, virat kohli, pravin kumar & will be joined by dravid as well now, so their indian contingent cant be called bad now. they should give players like bhuvneshwar kumar a chance and they have exciting youngsters like goswami as well kkr have no decent indian player besides ishant. ganguly cant play 20/20, laxmi ratan shukla has attitude problems(last year after winning kkr a match against dd, he didnt celebrate it with any of his teammates, but ran directly to sr gay). only dinda is the exciting youngster to watch out in their team. others :hysterical:

I hope so ... I hope saala john with family be kicked out from KKR + Banned from IPL... he was making some idiotic decisions' date=' even SRK should leave the team alone and let them take there own decison .I think both SRK and Malaya's team failure main reason is they are poking in team decisions. Atleast SRK now should realise and appoint some1 more capable.. how abt Lankas former coach (under whom they won the world cup , i forgot his name yaar) .[/quote'] Dave Whatmore