Calling the poyzzzzzzz

I wonder how would u guys feel if I keep repeating "Bhagwan ki kirpa sae" "Kali maata ki kirpa sae" and the rest of ki kirpa sae, in a humorous way. I bet not many of you will find it funny. I personally don't find anything funny in it. Pathetic childish humor to say the least. No doubt we got owned, our bayz were a bit rusty and a little out of form. Good competitive matches regardless and it was good to see Afridi performing consistently well and Shoaib showing some good signs. We really need to play India to get back in form. :--D

Guest Gunner
I wonder how would u guys feel if I keep repeating "Bhagwan ki kirpa sae" "Kali maata ki kirpa sae" and the rest of ki kirpa sae' date=' in a humorous way. I bet not many of you will find it funny. I personally don't find anything funny in it. Pathetic childish humor to say the least. [/quote'] Go ahead. As far as I know, no Indian Captain has ever ever uttered those words to celebrate an Indian victory. Inshallah.:finger:
No doubt we got owned' date=' our bayz were a bit rusty and a little out of form. Good competitive matches regardless and it was good to see Afridi performing consistently well and Shoaib showing some good signs. [b']We really need to play India to get back in form. :--D
So you keep saying. :finger::finger:
Go ahead. As far as I know, no Indian Captain has ever ever uttered those words to celebrate an Indian victory. Inshallah.:finger: So you keep saying. :finger::finger:
So what if they haven't or they have? It's pathetic regarldess to mock other religious sayings.
Guest Gunner
So what if they haven't or they have? It's pathetic regarldess to mock other religious sayings.
People are only repeating an expression here. I know exactly what kind of discussions goes on in your forums w.r.t hindus. So don't preach here as if you have been wronged.:finger::finger:
"Bhagwan ki kirpa sae" "Kali maata ki kirpa sae" and the rest of ki kirpa sae
Please dont stoop to that level If you do, it wouldn't surprise me as it is what you goons, ahem, cricketers are best know for, dragging religion into everything. No one deliberately sets out to lampoon any religion. I may lampoon your country, your cricketers and everything Pakistani but lampooning your religion is something I would not stoop to. I feel this way as I am religious my self, not deeply religious to live it by the book mind you, but religious enough to take it seriously and I personally feel very uncomfortable when my religion is discussed. So, if I have inadvertently lampooned your religion, I can assure you that it was un intentional and the least I could do is apologize. So, here goes SORRY. P.S. There is a difference between lampooning it and discussing. If your team continually makes the news for its ott religious fanaticism, you cannot really blame those who want to discuss it here, as it is a cricketing issue and this is a cricket forum
I wonder how would u guys feel if I keep repeating "Bhagwan ki kirpa sae" "Kali maata ki kirpa sae" and the rest of ki kirpa sae, in a humorous way. I bet not many of you will find it funny. I personally don't find anything funny in it. Pathetic childish humor to say the least. No doubt we got owned, our bayz were a bit rusty and a little out of form. Good competitive matches regardless and it was good to see Afridi performing consistently well and Shoaib showing some good signs. We really need to play India to get back in form. :--D
This is the first time Im seeing these words on ICF ..:icflove: honestly I dont care ... do whatever u wont .. remember we are not ruled by Taliban so we are still free
Guest Gunner
This is the first time Im seeing these words on ICF ..:icflove: honestly I dont care ... do whatever u wont .. remember we are not ruled by Taliban so we are still free
And from the mouth of a Pakistani muslim....:cantstop::cantstop::cantstop::cantstop::cantstop:
The only difference is you cannot find any Indian posters uttering that at all. You can say all you want. Wez only posting what your players are saying everytime they are given a Mic in their hands or of supports when keyboard is in their hands while typing in a forum. Question is why keep dragging the name of God unnecessarily for effff sake

Gotta agree on Inzi saying it a lot of time in the presentation, but the rest of the guys usually keep it to average and its just in every day routine of Muslims. Even if someone does it excessively, why does it bother you guys? I got a hindu buddy and he says "thanks to Bhagwan" quite a few times and it never bothers me. It's his belief and he has every right to thank. I have even heard some of your team members and Bollywood stars saying it. Over here you guys have made something sacred to a religion into a mockery.

Gotta agree on Inzi saying it a lot of time in the presentation' date=' but the rest of the guys usually keep it to average and its just in every day routine of Muslims. Even if someone does it excessively, why does it bother you guys? I got a hindu buddy and he says "[b']thanks to Bhagwan" quite a few times and it never bothers me. It's his belief and he has every right to thank. I have even heard some of your team members and Bollywood stars saying it. Over here you guys have made something sacred to a religion into a mockery.
:hysterical::hysterical::hysterical: Man, I would really like to meet that guy. Plus, the OTT display of religion doesn't bother us, it makes us laugh and hence we laugh/mock it. Thats all. Now go make dua as requested above plz. :icflove:
Gotta agree on Inzi saying it a lot of time in the presentation' date=' but the rest of the guys usually keep it to average and its just in every day routine of Muslims. Even if someone does it excessively, why does it bother you guys? I got a hindu buddy and he says "thanks to Bhagwan" quite a few times and it never bothers me. It's his belief and he has every right to thank. I have even heard some of your team members and Bollywood stars saying it. Over here you guys have made something sacred to a religion into a mockery.[/quote'] Man you guys always talk rich, the whole world is wronging you till the Mahdi steps in, comon gimme a pucking break. Look most Hindu guys keep religion to themselves, also Hinduism is a all encompassing religion , even atheism is accounted for. We dont slide down coconut trees and use religion as a brake, so dont go comparing what you bozos do there and what Hindus do. Lastly jealousy of India reeks through every orifice , abbe your country is burning , it has 6 months to live according to all reliable reports, its being supported by a rickety racket thats costing US taxpayers billions and all your people worry about is whats happening in the 'largest democracy in the world'. Set your house in order, fix the roof first.
Gotta agree on Inzi saying it a lot of time in the presentation' date=' but the rest of the guys usually keep it to average and its just in every day routine of Muslims. Even if someone does it excessively, why does it bother you guys? I got a hindu buddy and he says [b']"thanks to Bhagwan" quite a few times and it never bothers me. It's his belief and he has every right to thank. I have even heard some of your team members and Bollywood stars saying it. Over here you guys have made something sacred to a religion into a mockery.
u liar :giggle:

Pak Forever, You and I may disagree on everything else, but in this issue, I appreciate your efforts in showing incredible maturity and tolerance by not replying back in kind irrespective of how much you've been goaded. This is something I really appreciate Well Done I'll leave it at that

Sree I also dont like to make fun of any religion (maybe except Scientology ). What has pissed me off is that none of Indian muslim poster has any objection to the posts here but a smart ass paki comes in and tells us how to treat Indian muslims. I guess most of us are making fun of pakistanis not of muslims ... if anybody has an issue with a particular post then they can report or email the admin .. khuda hafiz !