If MI is reading amits' post...

Guest Hiten.

Guest Hiten.

....please read mine too. DO NOT take amits' advice and promote that quota player Dhawan. He is effing useless. kthnxbye P.S: You rock Sachin :two_thumbs_up:

....please read mine too. DO NOT take amits' advice and promote that quota player Dhawan. He is effing useless. kthnxbye P.S: You rock Sachin :two_thumbs_up:
:hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical:

FIXED...

@mi management, if u r reading my posts, send in dhawan@3. he will hit a 35-ball 70 in the next match & take u guys to a win
u mean when we send dhawan @ no.3, he will hit 70 odd runs in his next match even if he won't b playing?? :hmmm:

@mi management, if u r reading my posts, send in dhawan@3. he will hit a 35-ball 70 in the next match & take u guys to a win
:omg::omg::omg::omg::omg::omg: KEYBOARD ABUSE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :((:((:((:((:((:((:((:((:((:((:((:((:((:((:((

:omg::omg::omg::omg::omg::omg: KEYBOARD ABUSE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :((:((:((:((:((:((:((:((:((:((:((:((:((:((:((
One by one, the scales they be falling from me eyes. amits is a fake? :broken_heart:

One by one, the scales they be falling from me eyes. amits is a fake? :broken_heart:
nahiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii, yeh nahi ho sakta.................... keh do ke yeh juth hai, juth hai, juth haiiiiiiiiiii :(( :broken_heart:

i used @ where it is needed. using @ instead of any alphabet classifies as keyboard abuse "@mi management" was used as that post aimed at mi management "dhawan @3" means that dhawan should be sent in at no.3 in the batting line-up @h4te, u r illiterate :mad:

i used @ where it is needed. using @ instead of any alphabet classifies as keyboard abuse "@mi management" was used as that post aimed at mi management "dhawan @3" means that dhawan should be sent in at no.3 in the batting line-up @h4te, u r illiterate :mad:
my faith has been restored! :sniffle:

Guest Hiten.
@mit$.....@ = at....please avoid key board abuse in the future to avoid a b@n.
wtf is b at n ? :--D