IPL Spreadbet League - Closing Ceremony !

goose

Getting a hang of it now i guess :P, should have gone for more of victory margins and Aiye Aiye Captain :banghead: Its a good inclusion to the fun and games we have here, presuming this is its first tournament of spreadbet, hope to see you around during the WC too :nice:

lol, why are you at -22 million? outsider has 14 million with just one bet :omg: :yikes:
coz i take the other side of all your bets. if you guys do well i do bad. in real life that wouldn't happen. i'd offload the risk you gave me to other bookmakers. everyone here bought the Aiye Aiye Captain Index and i just had to take it on the chin and hope for the best.

Getting a hang of it now i guess :P, should have gone for more of victory margins and Aiye Aiye Captain :banghead: Its a good inclusion to the fun and games we have here, presuming this is its first tournament of spreadbet, hope to see you around during the WC too :nice:
Need to get more people playing to make it worthwhile for me and even more interesting for you. Once you make the effort to understand the concept it can get quite addictive ! I'll be setting up a similar tournament for the WC.

Buy CSK@74.5@60k by highest score@69@100K buy MATCHMAKER-Hayden over Uthappa@14@100K Sell highest team score@212@100K
All will be added apart from last one - that was 211.5 bid only - want to sell there ?