The IPL Sledge Thread

flamy

OK, rather than opening new threads everytime something interesting happens, let us put it here. I didn't watch the match live - wat was that between Raina and Yuvi today? Yuvi seemed to say kya be pen chor, itna diffikalt baal dalta hai, kaise maroonga mein?

Guest Hiten.
what was sreesanth sledging Hayden when he was being whipped by him??
"Say my name" :dontknow:

Not exactly a sledge but the way foreign commentators / newscasters etc pronounce "Punjab" has really been getting on my nerves They pronounce "Punjab" as "Poooo - n - jab" as opposed to saying "Pun" in "Punjab" as in "Pun" in "Punter"
Poon Job :laugh:ojl6ig.gif15ocirs.gif

Not exactly a sledge but the way foreign commentators / newscasters etc pronounce "Punjab" has really been getting on my nerves They pronounce "Punjab" as "Poooo - n - jab" as opposed to saying "Pun" in "Punjab" as in "Pun" in "Punter"
exactly but thats not sledging it seems that they have taken an oath to not pronounce the name correctly as it should be so we must boycott calling their names as well just imagine melbourne called as.........MAIL-BORN sydney called as ......SIDE-KNEE london called as ........oops london only :giggle:...cant change it aye what say......:nice:

exactly but thats not sledging it seems that they have taken an oath to not pronounce the name correctly as it should be so we must boycott calling their names as well just imagine melbourne called as.........MAIL-BORN sydney called as ......SIDE-KNEE london called as ........oops london only :giggle:...cant change it aye what say......:nice:
yes Mel Born :banghead:

Lately, I've only been able to follow the IPL high lights on Cricket Crowd and I make it a point to watch any matches involving Punjab with sound close to mute I got sick and tired of hearing: "Oh, thats another DLF maaaaaaaaaaaaximum for Pooooon jaaaab" or "Pooooooooooo jab on a roll with sucessive 6's" or "Pooooooooooo n jab may wrap up the game in a few overs" I wish their idiot commentators just use the players name next time so that its: "Another 6 for Yuvraj" as opposed to "Poooooooooooo jab get another one" Is it so tongue twisting to pronouce Punjab correctly or are they doing it deliberately on purpose ? Vaas' name is like 53 characters long and they pronounce it fluently

OK, rather than opening new threads everytime something interesting happens, let us put it here. I didn't watch the match live - wat was that between Raina and Yuvi today? Yuvi seemed to say kya be pen chor, itna diffikalt baal dalta hai, kaise maroonga mein?
Translate pls...

why da pen thief' date=' why you put this difficult ball, how will I hit?[/quote'] :hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical:

why da pen thief' date= why you put this difficult ball, how will I hit?
:hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical: he would have never said pen chor ... if he said he would have said BC but never pen chor ... pen chor is not a gaali or sledging :hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical:

:hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical:
:hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical:
:laugh:
:hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical: he would have never said pen chor ... if he said he would have said BC but never pen chor ... pen chor is not a gaali or sledging :hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical:
:dontknow: