Daisy who says Sreesanth

Gambit

but u cant deny the fact he made a huge impact when he came in.. im not saying akthar is the greatest.. but hes achieved lot more than wat sobsanthi has done..
Yeah, but if I had to bet, I would bet on Sree on play more tests and get more wickets than the druggie chucktor, and be generally, a more successful bowler in the end. Chukhtor is finished as a test bowler anyways.

Yeah' date=' but if I had to bet, I would bet on Sree on play more tests and get more wickets than the druggie chucktor, and be generally, a more successful bowler in the end. Chukhtor is finished as a test bowler anyways.[/quote'] Plus, whatever Sreesanth has achieved, he's done it without help from "eye drops".

Yeah' date=' but if I had to bet, I would bet on Sree on play more tests and get more wickets than the druggie chucktor, and be generally, a more successful bowler in the end. Chukhtor is finished as a test bowler anyways.[/quote'] the difference is.. he started behaving like a clown only after some success.. whereas sobsanthi started behavin like one frm the start.. i dont think appam chu.tiya is gonna play more than 46 tests...i have confidence in him..if he had kept his feet on the ground n focused more on his bowling, he wud have been successful.. but being a clown tht he is.. he wont.. jus another wasted player....

Guest Hiten.
Yeah' date=' but if I had to bet, I would bet on Sree on play more tests and get more wickets than the druggie chucktor, and be generally, a more successful bowler in the end. Chukhtor is finished as a test bowler anyways.[/quote'] PK you sound like padosi's. If and buts don't make one a great player. I really don't see Sreesanth making it to our test XI anytime soon because he himself does not take his talent very seriously. I have no problems with his off-field antics but his on-field antics are the ones that are off concerning. He tries to be aggressive but he comes out like an idiot who is butt of the joke now-a-days. (Not to undermine Atul's work ethics) If Sree builds half of the work ethics that Atul has, he would become India's strike bowler giving Ishant and Zak a tough competition. I really want him to ***ing focus on cricket and leave all this nonsense behind. I am getting sick of this now :sick:

Vinod Kambli was involved in a 600+ run partnership with Sachin Tendulkar. One has continued that work ethic and focused on cricket - the other fell away very soon into his int'l career. Whether you have the talent or not doesn't matter after a certain point of time - what you do with and how well you can harness it is what counts. Sachin is respect throughout the world not only for his talent (because its a given), but because how humble he has been and his behavior on the field is one that is aggressive and respectful. Whether he gets a hundred or a wicket (when he bowls) - you never see him run towards the batsman or stare at him, etc. One of the traits that Anil Kumble mentioned as essential to "being" Sachin. Sreesanth may have the best wrist position while releasing, and maybe the most talented - but it doesn't really matter. I'll take someone who can bowl at a disciplined 138ks over his 145k bullshit any day if they are able to utilize their skill properly. I realize in professional sports its not what happens, but ideally, that should be the case. After getting hit for 22 runs in 5 balls, and getting a wicket not through a good ball but through luck, behaving like that towards an elder sportsman is not on.

Guest Hiten.
After getting hit for 22 runs in 5 balls, and getting a wicket not through a good ball but through luck, behaving like that towards an elder sportsman is not on.
Totally. He should have went for hiding after being hit for 3 sixes in an over by a retired, yet competent cricketer. Compare this to Sree himself, he is young yet he cannot challenge the likes of retired contingent.

Anyday Sreesanth >>> Aktor Or rather Sreesanth >>> / / / >>> Aktor
That's just ridiculous. Akhtar is/was a true match winning bowler. Even in decline he can produce some scintillating spells of true fast bowling, like in the recent ODI series against Australia. His spell in his first match in the IPL last year remains one of the best [if not the best] bowling performances in IPL, both seasons combined. True that he's an idiot, he has no discipline, and worst of all he's a paki [:giggle:] but the fact remains that excepting Kapil, India has never produced a fast bowler of the quality of Akhtar.

PK you sound like padosi's. If and buts don't make one a great player. I really don't see Sreesanth making it to our test XI anytime soon because he himself does not take his talent very seriously. I have no problems with his off-field antics but his on-field antics are the ones that are off concerning. He tries to be aggressive but he comes out like an idiot who is butt of the joke now-a-days. (Not to undermine Atul's work ethics) If Sree builds half of the work ethics that Atul has, he would become India's strike bowler giving Ishant and Zak a tough competition. I really want him to ***ing focus on cricket and leave all this nonsense behind. I am getting sick of this now :sick:
It takes all kinds to build a successful team. Some characters are not that disciplined, not well behaved on or off the field, but will give results more often than not. You can't expect every player to be a sata savitra like Sachin or Dravid. So what if he behaves like an idiot on the field ? And how do you know about his work ethic ? I surely have no idea how hard or not each of Indian players work away from camera.

It takes all kinds to build a successful team. Some characters are not that disciplined, not well behaved on or off the field, but will give results more often than not. You can't expect every player to be a sata savitra like Sachin or Dravid. So what if he behaves like an idiot on the field ? And how do you know about his work ethic ? I surely have no idea how hard or not each of Indian players work away from camera.
look at the end of the day if u perform, ppl wont make an issue abt ur antics... but the prob with this clown is .. he is not even performing... so where r the results ur talking about??

look at the end of the day if u perform' date=' ppl wont make an issue abt ur antics... but the prob with this clown is .. he is not even performing... so where r the results ur talking about??[/quote'] Isn't he like coming after 1 year injury layoff and WAY out of match practise ? The way Hayden was playing, he could have hit ANY bowler out of the park that time at will. Don't judge him on that mauling that he got. He has tendency to get breakthroughs out of nowhere. Sadly we aren't playing test cricket soon, I really wanted to see him bowl in tests.

Sure. No body ever said Yuvraj Singh's temperament or on-field behavior can be compared to that of Sachin or Dravid. But he doesn't go around talking **** even after getting for 5-sixes right? At the end of the England game in the WC, he mentioned how he got more calls for getting hit rather than hitting a hundred. So, he was hurt. This idiot has been humiliated by Hayden, and other int'l cricketers so many times, its unbelievable.