T20 WC Superselector is Up - Prize iPod Shuffle

Bhai this is more confusing than the IPL .. saala dont know about the good players in the minnows and dont know how most teams cope up in T20 .. this is going to be a tougher SS than IPL IMO BTW why are substitution points so high in this SS.. 25 points are too high in a 11 member SS ... in IPL it was only 10 points in the start in a 16 member team .. it will be almost impossible to make substitutions with 25 points SS in a 11 member team :nervous:

BTW why are substitution points so high in this SS.. 25 points are too high in a 11 member SS ... in IPL it was only 10 points in the start in a 16 member team .. it will be almost impossible to make substitutions with 25 points SS in a 11 member team :nervous:
It should be fair to both the regular subbers and the ones who don't, i guess 25 points is a fair call.
Guest Hiten.
I was wondering what happens if the team is disqualified quickly and the player doesn't get another chance to bat/bowl: Case in point Shakib Al Hassan from Bang. Will he be a useless addition once they are eliminated after playing 2-3 games?
Yes. It's quite logical, how can a player fetch you points if his team is disqualified ? This is when you use the substitution tactics and replace him with other player who is a surety of featuring in Super 8's (in other words, choose a player from the teams that have qualified for the Super 8s :winky:)
It should be fair to both the regular subbers and the ones who don't' date=' i guess 25 points is a fair call.[/quote'] But Bhai it will not be a very fair call.. regular subbers like us will suffer IMO .. there are only 11 members as opposed to 16 member teams and so we would need to sub more .. and in every match in IPL we used to earn around 200-300 points and after substitution it would result in around 100-200 points after sub penalties.. but here if we score 200 points and make even 5-6 subs every match then we will lose around 150 points which will make our net points gained only 50 .. and this can be achieved even without substitutions Anyways let us see how it goes ahead.. is the scoring system the same as IPL or will it increase ...and there are almost like 3 matches on some days in this T20 WC and it will make all these things worse.. anyways let me see how it goes ahead
But Bhai it will not be a very fair call.. regular subbers like us will suffer IMO .. there are only 11 members as opposed to 16 member teams and so we would need to sub more .. and in every match in IPL we used to earn around 200-300 points and after substitution it would result in around 100-200 points after sub penalties.. but here if we score 200 points and make even 5-6 subs every match then we will lose around 150 points which will make our net points gained only 50 .. and this can be achieved even without substitutions Anyways let us see how it goes ahead.. is the scoring system the same as IPL or will it increase ...and there are almost like 3 matches on some days in this T20 WC and it will make all these things worse.. anyways let me see how it goes ahead
I agree with you Viru.. 20 points for subbing should have been the optimum.. Or team size should be 20

Man, you guys are never happy - when the penalty was 10 people were whining, when it was made 20 another set was whining, now it's 25 we still have whining. Whine when 11 players are allowed, whine when 20 are allowed, whine when 16 are allowed. Chalo, have made it 20 and hopefully put a stop to the whining.:pray::((

since i have a shuffle already.. im gonna give this a skip.. but if anyone interested , then we can make a deal.. and i ll play and give the shuffle when i win.. wat say?
Ok deal, i give u 50 milz ICF if you win, but if you dont, ship me your shuffle. :winky:
Man' date=' you guys are never happy - when the penalty was 10 people were whining, when it was made 20 another set was whining, now it's 25 we still have whining. Whine when 11 players are allowed, whine when 20 are allowed, whine when 16 are allowed. Chalo, have made it 20 and hopefully put a stop to the whining.:pray::(([/quote'] Thanks bhai.. but you haven't mentioned whether it is 20 points per sub or 20 players in the team... :hmmm: ok.. i' escape before someone :whack: me