Can Kamran Khan remodel his bowling action and bowl like Malinga?

Guest gaurav_indian

Guest gaurav_indian

Can Kamran Khan remodel his bowling action and bowl like Malinga?He is just 20 and i think he can remodel his action just like Malinga.:two_thumbs_up:

Guest gaurav_indian
yes-just ask Ian pont.
Ian Pont will ask him to lift tyres of cycles and 2 kg sugar pack.:omg:

Guest gaurav_indian
kamran khan should go to ian pont & after 2 years return back as a 160 kph bowler:two_thumbs_up:
Contact me.I will train you and you will become a quality poster here.:hatsoff:

Contact me.I will train you and you will become a quality poster here.:hatsoff:
i am a quality poster already. i always make 100% genuine posts & even back them up with stats if required. also brc, csk & rr managements have read my posts & implemented the suggestions successfully & won matches in the ipl

Guest gaurav_indian
i am a quality poster already. i always make 100% genuine posts & even back them up with stats if required. also brc' date=' csk & rr managements have read my posts & implemented the suggestions successfully & won matches in the ipl[/quote'] Yeah i can see that.100% shudh desi ghee se bani teri posts lol :hysterical:

i am a quality poster already. i always make 100% genuine posts & even back them up with stats if required. also brc' date= csk & rr managements have read my posts & implemented the suggestions successfully & won matches in the ipl
shikhar dhawan is better than rohit sharma. even ishant sharma & munaf patel can bat better than rohit sharma
http://www.indiancricketfans.com/showpost.php?p=683579&postcount=6 waah re upar waale, kya tere mann me aayi, tune kaahe ho yeh duniya banayi :banghead:
:hatsoff::hatsoff::hatsoff: =>

Guest gaurav_indian
ahahahahahahahahahahhaahhahaha. Joke of the century.
hahahaha atleast amits doesnt post a gutter language like you here.:hysterical: