$650,000 for this junk

Jasoos

Finally' date=' KKR has found a bowler worse than Aag.[/quote'] :hysterical: :hysterical: :hysterical: :hysterical: Good One PK :haha: what a piece of junk this guy is. how much harder KKR try they will always loose with potent Aggy & Mortaza on their backs :finger:

mods please look at this guys language. I havent said anything to him. Kindly take action against this rabble rouser.
Yeah go and cry now.Look at your post first.What is Shoaib Ahmed Maqsusi doing here loser?First you provoke members and then cry like a baby.Dont take a dig at me and i wont bother looking at your existence here.

Did i ask you?Or do you have a habbit of bringing your stinky a** right in the middle of everything?You are proving ke "ek danggar danggar hi rehta hai" :giggle:
How do u know my a** stinks? You are a great man i must say. Smelling peoples butts over the internet is an exceptional talent.:winky:

The reason is your existence in this forum damn it.And what happened cry baby you edited your post?

Yeah go and cry now.Look at your post first.What is Shoaib Ahmed Maqsusi doing here loser?First you provoke members and then cry like a baby.Dont take a dig at me and i wont bother looking at your existence here.
Since you are a very knowledgable and a learned poster I asked you why is Maqsusi not playing? It was a honest question. Is it beacuse he bowls the 4th ball of his 3rd overs very slow. But I am with you when you say he can be a useful addition to the Indian team.

The reason is your existence in this forum damn it.And what happened cry baby you edited your post?
So you can guage smells from peoples presence over an internrt forum. That is incredible sir. You are more than a genius.:hatsoff:

Since you are a very knowledgable and a learned poster I asked you why is Maqsusi not playing? It was a honest question. Is it beacuse he bowls the 4th ball of his 3rd overs very slow. But I am with you when you say he can be a useful addition to the Indian team.
Then ask that in Shoaib Ahmed Maqsusi thread.And i said if he can bat then he can be a good addition.And for god sake join a school and start reading properly.You seem to post from your rear these days.

So you can guage smells from peoples presence over an internrt forum. That is incredible sir. You are more than a genius.:hatsoff:
Since you speak from your rear and abuse people here.Its wasnt a hard thing for me to know that.

Then ask that in Shoaib Ahmed Maqsusi thread.And i said if he can bat then he can be a good addition.And for god sake join a school and start reading properly.You seem to post from your rear these days.
Right sir. Ab aapki permission se hi kisi particular thread mai post karenge. Of ocurse he can bat you said so afterall. Sir which school should I go to. Please advise sir. You seem to have some supernatural powers. Did you go to some Harry Potter type school.

Since you speak from your rear and abuse people here.Its wasnt a hard thing for me to know that.
Whom did I abuse sir? You can seem I have been praising you more than the party workers who praise Sonia.

Yeah you are so innocent.After abusing me in other threads which you cant do in real life in front of me.You are acting like a saint now.

:hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical:

Yeah you are so innocent.After abusing me in other threads which you cant do in real life in front of me.You are acting like a saint now.
Hey Jasoos & Gaurav - get a room OR PM whichever is easiest. But enjoy the moment of 650K Junk