Silent Viewer - Opened up

Dinx - the Jinx

There is a thread titled "Silent viewers - open up" that motivated me to start this thread. Here I have opened up... Whoever started that thread.. hats off to him. I just love the way where it starts, where and all it goes and finally doesn't end anywhere... If the objective of this thread is to motivate others to post more.. why are we collecting stats about who posts more smileyes, who has more length in theeir post ewtc. Bhai log, pls be aware that quality matters.. not quantity. Having saiud that, quality is something that I was never able to understand fully. Is it customer satisfaction or is it meeting requirements or is is it just plauin stupidity? Many a times I ponder.. what the heck.. let me try starting my own quality website. /If there are no visitors to it, what the use? So, customer service is more important and thats what the mods and admins like Rajiv, Shwetabh are doing here by starting such innovative threads. There is quality in their thinking, but there is no quality in their eecution as this thread is nowhere near achieving its objective. Hence a :fail:. There is qlso quality in six sigma. Six sigma is a concept that most of us know through the Dabba wallahs of mumbai. We at ICF haved taken six sigma seriously. Accordingly.. 99.9997% of the threads created here FAIL. Isn't that cool. Out of these threads related tro Atul Sharma are the most popular. That provokes me to conduct a hypothesis test on whether Atul Sharma is true. Lets define the hypothesis here as "Atul Sharma is fake" is the hypothesis and "Atul Sharma is fiction" is the null hypothesis. No need to go further, as in any case, its of no use. I'm turning my attention now to the other cool thing that we do in ICF. i.e playing SS. How many of you really consider its worth playing. I for one do. But at the end of 6 weeks, whats that we are going to achieve. Wait wait.. I just saw that the owners of this site have been kind enough to announce a prize money of 20 million. :OMG: thats a huge amount considering I have only about 39k with me. I bet on DD winning yesterday and lost that as well. Currently 5th on SS. So if I finish at 5th or better.. may be I can get 15 million or so, with whch I cant buy anything.. But would still keep it. That will motivate me to participate in the WCT20 SS. At the back of my mind, I'm also getting a thought that I should not play, because I will not be able to support India whole heartedly then. I may be wishing for someone to fail, cos he is not in my SS squad, which is the last thing I want. It will be criminal to do that, if that guy belongs to team india. having said that I dont think my addiction to SS would end here. I may continue playing. I may pick all indians and no pakis. Why is pakistan not playing IPL? I wish they did so that we could have given them some nice thrashings. Especially our Head and Shoulder man. He went on reacord saying, lack of cricket will not affect pakistan. Take my word - when they get eliminated in the 1st stage, being beaten by England and Holland (Dirk Nannes taking hattrick), they will crib that its because they dint have enough cricket. All cricketing world has conspired against them, BCCI purposely developed Dirk Nannes using IPL so that he can go and decimate Pakistan etc bull crap.. Okay enough ranting.. Where is my 1 million? :nervous:

See - I told ya... I was just typing whatever that came to my mind without any direction. I dint expect more than a :yawn: as response to this thread. The beauty of this forum is, whatever the thread is... our posters have the ability to take it in a completely diff direction.. Right now its swine flu in australia.. lets see where it is headed after a while... BTW.. where is my million dollars?