Pick the 4 foreign players for CSK  

1. 1.

• 1. Oram, Murali, Morkel, Hayden
    • 2. Nitini, Murali, Morkel, Hayden
    • 3. Hussey, Murali, Morkel, Hayden
    • 4. Thusara, Murali, Morkel, Hayden
    • 5. Hussey, Nitini, Murali, Hayden
    • 6. Other

I am not sure if Hussey can strike it at 140+ right away. Having said that even his run a ball 40 could be crucial if it is going to be another low scoring game. Alrite...even if Hussey gets the nod ahead of Bailey, I wudn't be disheartened, as long as CSK win. I rest my case.:shakehands:

I think Dhoni will prefer Hussey ahead of bailey.. I dont see Ntini getting selected.. so haydos n hussey will replace bailey and oram.. what abt the 7 indian players.. I think thats also a problem.. wud he go for both ashwin n jakati n drop balaji n bring in tyagi?

Probable CSK XI Hayden Parthiv Raina Hussey MSD Morkel Jakati/Ashwin Gony Murali Balaji Tyagi
im not sure abt Gony... we have already 6 bowlers excluding Gony.. so i wud go in for a batsman instead of Gony... but lookin at the position.. i think Badri will be a misfit... so Gony might sound a reasonable thing, if he can slog.. a quickfire 20 is jus enough..

im not sure abt Gony... we have already 6 bowlers excluding Gony.. so i wud go in for a batsman instead of Gony... but lookin at the position.. i think Badri will be a misfit... so Gony might sound a reasonable thing, if he can slog.. a quickfire 20 is jus enough..
I picked Gony for his batting which btw can be (> Oram), he can give the ball a serious tonk, a couple of sixes and his place in the side is justified. Oram, other than the one innings of 54* (can't remember against whom) has done very little with the bat, with Mussey in, CSK's middle order too would be bolstered. Its either of these two, Bailey at the Top or Mussey in the middle, would be disappointed to see Oram in the side from CSK's perspective.

I picked Gony for his batting which btw can be (> Oram), he can give the ball a serious tonk, a couple of sixes and his place in the side is justified. Oram, other than the one innings of 54* (can't remember against whom) has done very little with the bat, with Mussey in, CSK's middle order too would be bolstered. Its either of these two, Bailey at the Top or Mussey in the middle, would be disappointed to see Oram in the side from CSK's perspective.
I dont think gony can replace oram... gony mite have to replace badri or balaji.. oram shud definitely not be playing.. i have seen gony hitting huge 6s.. so maybe he can replace badri at no.7...

I dont think gony can replace oram... gony mite have to replace badri or balaji.. oram shud definitely not be playing.. i have seen gony hitting huge 6s.. so maybe he can replace badri at no.7...
Yaa, by replacing i meant like for like. But what is the use, :brc: is still gonna win :aetsch:

:offtopic: Where is that chick in your pic ? Why has your display pic suddenly turned fugly :hitler:
She asked me to remove that:P Calling Thalaiver fugly:whack:
That would mean 4 spinners against the likes of RD' date=' Ross Taylor, Virat Kohli and co. I don't think that it would be such a good idea.[/quote'] Ross Taylor isn't that great against spinners, I am not sure about kohli too, now don't bring that Pandi guy. RD will milk runs as usual but we got other plans for him.:girly1:

Yaa' date=' by replacing i meant like for like. But what is the use, :brc: is still gonna win :aetsch:[/quote'] u really think so after seeing this batting 1.Hayden 2.Patel 3.Raina 4.Hussey 5.Dhoni 6.Morkel 7.Badri/Gony compare this to urs 1.Pandey 2.Kallis 3.Dravid 4.Taylor 5.Kohli 6.Van de Merwe 7.Boucher

She asked me to remove that:P Calling Thalaiver fugly:whack:
Who? :dontknow:
Ross Taylor isn't that great against spinners, I am not sure about kohli too, now don't bring that Pandi guy. RD will milk runs as usual but we got other plans for him.:girly1:
Ross owns the Leg Side, be it the spinner or the quicker men, with Offies in the line up, he certainly can take a linking to them, remember the Delhi game where he smashed the Offie for 3 sixes in one over, Virat is axe-cellent against the spinners, we seen him the way handled the CSK spin threat in the 130 game, scoring a brisk 38 odd in that game and another reference is the SL ODI series last year, during Mendis-Mania.

u really think so after seeing this batting 1.Hayden 2.Patel 3.Raina 4.Hussey 5.Dhoni 6.Morkel 7.Badri/Gony compare this to urs 1.Pandey 2.Kallis 3.Dravid 4.Taylor 5.Kohli 6.Van de Merwe 7.Boucher
No, but i didn't expect my bowlers to tame the SuperKings for a meagre 130, but it happened.

Who? :dontknow:
Thalaiver means Boss, you know Rajini right?
Ross owns the Leg Side, be it the spinner or the quicker men, with Offies in the line up, he certainly can take a linking to them, remember the Delhi game where he smashed the Offie for 3 sixes in one over, Virat is axe-cellent against the spinners, we seen him the way handled the CSK spin threat in the 130 game, scoring a brisk 38 odd in that game and another reference is the SL ODI series last year, during Mendis-Mania.
That's all right, but the way Ashwin bowled against KXIP was really amazing. He deserves a place in the team but I agree, playing four spinners in the side makes little sense. I am confused:dontknow: watever it is CSK should win.