Pick the 4 foreign players for CSK  

1. 1.

• 1. Oram, Murali, Morkel, Hayden
    • 2. Nitini, Murali, Morkel, Hayden
    • 3. Hussey, Murali, Morkel, Hayden
    • 4. Thusara, Murali, Morkel, Hayden
    • 5. Hussey, Nitini, Murali, Hayden
    • 6. Other

That's all right' date=' but the way Ashwin bowled against KXIP was really amazing. He deserves a place in the team but I agree, playing four spinners in the side makes little sense. I am confused:dontknow: watever it is CSK should win.[/quote'] Playing Ashwin against Punjab was an excellent strategy by MSD, considering the Southpaw's in the Punjab Team.

Playing Ashwin against Punjab was an excellent strategy by MSD' date=' considering the Southpaw's in the Punjab Team.[/quote'] I don't agree that he bowled well coz of the lefties in the team, you can say that if he is a part time spinner like Raina, JP, Rohit, etc. Ashiwn was the leading wicket taker for TN in the last domestic season and some of the fans here have been crying for his inclusion even before this match. I don't think RHB would have made any difference on that day on that track.

I don't agree that he bowled well coz of the lefties in the team' date=' you can say that if he is a part time spinner like Raina, JP, Rohit, etc. Ashiwn was the leading wicket taker for TN in the last domestic season and some of the fans here have been crying for his inclusion even before this match. I don't think RHB would have made any difference on that day on that track.[/quote'] The way Punjab played that day, they would have lost even if they had fielded an ambidextrous team.

Haydos has to play With Oram not really being given a bat or a ball, I don't know if its worth him playing, but replacing him with Hussey is an option, but will he get a bat? at least with Oram there is another bowling option (I know Hussey can't bowl a bit too) Murali has to play, a definite match winner, he may not have had the best tournament in terms of wickets, but on his day he is lethal Morkel is a must play I'd like to see Thushara playing, he is a genuine wicket taker, but don't know if there is a place for him in the team