I may not return for IPL next year - McGrath

vvvslaxman

Leave next year that is a different thing.. but Nannes helped DD lose the semis too and I dont know how McGrath is pathetic compared to him .. at least McGrath should have been tried in a few games .. McGrath has the experience and he would have mixed the balls to batsmen like Gilly etc.
agree with u. DD shud hv plyd mcgrath 2day

Champions always choose their moments. Nannes did it perfectly today :hysterical: This is the price you will pay for dropping a champion out of a team. Mcgrath would have made a big difference today. Suck it up dumbdevils :yay::yay::yay::yay::yay::yay:

Champions always choose their moments. Nannes did it perfectly today :hysterical: This is the price you will pay for dropping a champion out of a team. Mcgrath would have made a big difference today. Suck it up dumbdevils :yay::yay::yay::yay::yay::yay:
:hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical: At least McGrath would have made variations to Gilly after being hit for a four ... he would have mixed up the balls.. but Nannes bowled the same length with almost the same pace for all the five fours after starting with a wide Hope some other franchisees exchange him next year so that the legend gets a chance to bowl if he comes back

It's proven beyond doubt that Veeru is an idiot !
A perfect idiot ... I hope he is never allowed to captain India and he is removed from vice-captaincy soon .. better give Gauti or Raina the vice captaincy .. we have seen his pathetic captaincy since NZ test and it continues

A perfect idiot ... I hope he is never allowed to captain India and he is removed from vice-captaincy soon .. better give Gauti or Raina the vice captaincy .. we have seen his pathetic captaincy since NZ test and it continues
I thought Aussies pride themselves on being mentally tough and non egoistic - Looks like thats all shyte.

I thought Aussies pride themselves on being mentally tough and non egoistic - Looks like thats all shyte.
Its not about ego buddy... he was not tried even in dead rubbers and DD had three dead rubbers after they qualified for the semis .. how can you judge anybody without giving him a chance.. McGrath said from the start that he is feeling fit as ever.. he has proved himself previously too in last IPL to deserve at least a few chances in IPL 2

:hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical: At least McGrath would have made variations to Gilly after being hit for a four ... he would have mixed up the balls.. but Nannes bowled the same length with almost the same pace for all the five fours after starting with a wide Hope some other franchisees exchange him next year so that the legend gets a chance to bowl if he comes back
Cannot agree more. McG would have had more variations and made it a lot tougher in the first 6 overs. Thats when Gilly is usually on the hunt and needs to be kept quiet by a bowler like McG

First of all.. it is ridiculous to go with 3 left armers bowling into a left handed demolition man like Gilly. Duly paid the price.
and Veeru did not think Vettori also deserved a place in the playing XI .. Vettori is the best spinner of the DD side and a good batsmen too but he too does not make into the team .. nobody can make a more pathetic team selection than Veeru.. hats off to his pathetic decisions as DD captain :bow:

and Veeru did not think Vettori also deserved a place in the playing XI .. Vettori is the best spinner of the DD side and a good batsmen too but he too does not make into the team .. nobody can make a more pathetic team selection than Veeru.. hats off to his pathetic decisions as DD captain :bow:
look lets not blame everything on sehwag.. i dont know how vettori can find a place.. they can have only 4 foreigners.. warner, dilshan n ABD all deserve a place.. so how can he fit vettori in here...when he has mishra whos doing well..

Nehra & Sehwag already had bitter memory about this ground 360/4 World cup final. Gilly was standing couple of feet outside the crease for Srinath and made him bowl short. Someone like Mcgrath would have guided these youngsters. That is the whole idea. Presence of experienced players on the ground. These guys were like rudderless ships as Gilly was putting on a show.

look lets not blame everything on sehwag.. i dont know how vettori can find a place.. they can have only 4 foreigners.. warner, dilshan n ABD all deserve a place.. so how can he fit vettori in here...when he has mishra whos doing well..
what did warner do in any of the matches except a 50 in one match .. warner looked like a slogger.. even Vettori could slog if needed .. Vettori plays proper cricketing shots while Warner looked a slogger in all matches and is not a proper batsman Warner could have been easily replaced .. he was not needed at all when Veeru and Gauti had found their form in the last match .. and I do not rate Vettori as a very bad batsman too though he is a far better bowler

Nehra & Sehwag already had bitter memory about this ground 360/4 World cup final. Gilly was standing couple of feet outside the crease for Srinath and made him bowl short. Someone like Mcgrath would have guided these youngsters. That is the whole idea. Presence of experienced players on the ground. These guys were like rudderless ships as Gilly was putting on a show.
:dito:

what did warner do in any of the matches except a 50 in one match .. warner looked like a slogger.. even Vettori could slog if needed .. Vettori plays proper cricketing shots while Warner looked a slogger in all matches and is not a proper batsman Warner could have been easily replaced .. he was not needed at all when Veeru and Gauti had found their form in the last match .. and I do not rate Vettori as a very bad batsman too though he is a far better bowler
he definitely has the ability to contain the opposition. Tricky balls on right places and the batsmen will give due respect. The whole Indian batting power house respects him, why not Deccan? Anyway no point analyzing team selection after everything is over.

Veeru/Gambhir/ABDV/Dilshan 4 international players are enough at the top. As we often see we need one terrific innings to change the game around. They could have gone with a local talent like Manoj Tiwary in place of Warner. Veeru/Gambhir/Tiwary/ABDV/Dilshan/Karthik/Bhatia would have been more than a decent batting line up. They had to include another hitter which means you feel insecure about your batting line up.

Guest gaurav_indian
Veeru/Gambhir/ABDV/Dilshan 4 international players are enough at the top. As we often see we need one terrific innings to change the game around. They could have gone with a local talent like Manoj Tiwary in place of Warner. Veeru/Gambhir/Tiwary/ABDV/Dilshan/Karthik/Bhatia would have been more than a decent batting line up. They had to include another hitter which means you feel insecure about your batting line up.
viru ka wohi haal hai "vinaash kaale vipreet buddhi"

BUT pace is important too' date='specially at death wen u need to bowl yorkers.canny bowling can be done be nehra too..Steyn didn't play coz of a thumb injury n Ntini we know cannot bowl at the death.its all about options u gotta pick best from available options,n i think Nannes over McGrath is the rite choice for the 4th forun player[/quote'] Thriughout his career McGrath ahs proved exactly the opposite of what you are claoiming. For him pace is not important and very rarely, in any stage of his career, has his bolwong bee really hit. I can gaurantee 100% thats Gilly could not have hit him as he he did with Nannes. Delhi lost, deservingly so, becuase they chose Nannes for McGrath