I have a feeling that

zubinpepsi

BRC will wallop us today..:(( they r peaking at the rite time.. and their last 3 wins are against 3 semifinalists.. Kumble is gonna open the bowling against Haydos, knowing that hes susceptible to spin bowling..haydos gonna throw his bat around n eventually give in.... Rosco gonnna make a mince meat of our weak bowling unit..he has already made once.. so Kumbles, rosco and praveen r gonna be the matchwinners for today...:nervous: Captain Cool might have to concede defeat in the semifinals.. All CSK fans get ready for this.. :(( :nervous:

I too get the same feeling. For whatever I said in the past two days, I think I will be made to eat my words tonite:((. Ok BRC fans, let's come to a gentleman's agreement; say suppose you lose, we CSK fans wont banter you similarly you shouldn't, IF at all we lose.Deal?:deal:

I too get the same feeling. For whatever I said in the past two days, I think I will be made to eat my words tonite:((. Ok BRC fans, let's come to a gentleman's agreement; say suppose you lose, we CSK fans wont banter you similarly you shouldn't, IF at all we lose.Deal?:deal:
Lolz, i never banter, well i did it once against Punjab. Zuby is doing all he can to prevent CSK from loosing :cantstop:

but we bangalore fans have to banter chennai. what will be the fun without it

Guest gaurav_indian
BRC will wallop us today..:(( they r peaking at the rite time.. and their last 3 wins are against 3 semifinalists.. Kumble is gonna open the bowling against Haydos, knowing that hes susceptible to spin bowling..haydos gonna throw his bat around n eventually give in.... Rosco gonnna make a mince meat of our weak bowling unit..he has already made once.. so Kumbles, rosco and praveen r gonna be the matchwinners for today...:nervous: Captain Cool might have to concede defeat in the semifinals.. All CSK fans get ready for this.. :(( :nervous:
I hope CSK lose today.Meri 5 peti BRC pe lagi hai.:nervous:

Guest gaurav_indian
:brc::brc::brc:
o bhai tu BRC ko mat support kar yaar haar jayegi. CSK ko support kar.:dance:

o bhai tu BRC ko mat support kar yaar haar jayegi. CSK ko support kar.:dance:
ever since i have started supporting brc, they have started winning. and i became a brc fan once they made kumble captain

good sensible post don.. we csk fans are always level-headed.. we dont get cocky like dilli dabbas r poonjab poooosies.... we always keep our feet on ground .... and we r playing against our brothas today.. so im happy to lose it for my brothas.. as long as we play well .. im fine.. other fans shud learn a thing or 2 from us.......