BRC, DC and DD in Champions League

Guest gaurav_indian

So let me get this straight 3 Teams from India 2 each from Eng,SA,Aus 1 each from NZ,SL and WI The best news out of this is Pakis not playing. But i suppose pakis are already whinging about this and going off on BCCI like its their right to be part of this tournament organized by Indian board.

^ I think we can allow them in the CL with one condition. All of them (players and board executives) must allow an Indian photographer to take a pic of themselves kissing the shoes of an Indian legend player(s) while he wears it (name your fav legend whoever you want - I know who u'll pick :winky:) On that condition they can be allowed to play. Deal.

^ I think we can allow them in the CL with one condition. All of them (players and board executives) must allow an Indian photographer to take a pic of themselves kissing the shoes of an Indian legend player(s) while he wears it (name your fav legend whoever you want - I know who u'll pick :winky:) On that condition they can be allowed to play. Deal.
Thats overly dramatic in an 1980's movie kinda way. They blame us for everything yet they hold a begging bowl when they want something. The worst part is that they dont even realize that they are begging. They think its their right. They shouldnt be let in any tournament organised by BCCI till they stop and dismantle all the terror groups they have fostered.

Thats overly dramatic in an 1980's movie kinda way. They blame us for everything yet they hold a begging bowl when they want something. The worst part is that they dont even realize that they are begging. They think its their right. They shouldnt be let in any tournament organised by BCCI till they stop and dismantle all the terror groups they have fostered.
The above suggestion I made (post#43) was to make sure they realize that :D Ofcourse I agree with you. Ban those jokers, no BCCI bilateral or IPL or Champions League for those guys.

ott

So let me get this straight 3 Teams from India 2 each from Eng,SA,Aus 1 each from NZ,SL and WI The best news out of this is Pakis not playing. But i suppose pakis are already whinging about this and going off on BCCI like its their right to be part of this tournament organized by Indian board.
2. two teams each from Aus, SA and Eng

Guest Hiten.
2. two teams each from Aus' date=' SA and Eng[/quote'] that's exactly what he said :hmmmm2: