Purple Cap and Orange Cap

Sachinism

So RP Singh has 22 wickets and most likely win the prize, only person who can catch him is Kumble, but he would require to take 6 more wickets than RP today, which is not going to happen Hayden is ahead by 77 runs, Gilly can catch him by scoring a 78 today, I wouldn't put it past him Anyways during yesterdays match, they showed both caps, the purple cap had the DC badge on it, which makes sense because RP will most probably win it. The orange cap had a MI badge on it, WTF was that about

Yeah me too noticed that' date=' in fact Pommie was clever enough to notice that and pointed to Hayden wearing the Orange cap instead of the 'Orange cap' award itself. But the camera man played spoil sport by focusing it right after that.[/quote'] Yup :haha:

So RP Singh has 22 wickets and most likely win the prize, only person who can catch him is Kumble, but he would require to take 6 more wickets than RP today, which is not going to happen Hayden is ahead by 77 runs, Gilly can catch him by scoring a 78 today, I wouldn't put it past him Anyways during yesterdays match, they showed both caps, the purple cap had the DC badge on it, which makes sense because RP will most probably win it. The orange cap had a MI badge on it, WTF was that about
that was reserved for the God:orderorder: