Best thriller novels of all time - recommend new novels to read

DomainK

Try "A Matter of Honor" by the same author once you are done. It's one of the best thrillers I've read - will make my top 3. Once you get past page 50 or so' date=' there is no chance you will put it down even while taking a p!ss.[/quote'] thing is I'm very slow reader.I'm reading 'False Impressions' from last 10 days and still I'm only halfway there.I would prefer shorter novels

thing is I'm very slow reader.I'm reading 'False Impressions' from last 10 days and still I'm only halfway there.I would prefer shorter novels
A Matter of Honor is very unlike the typical Archer books which take a long time to build up the plot. I am surprised he did not write more in this genre, because it is so racy that you can't wait to flip to the next page.

A Matter of Honor is very unlike the typical Archer books which take a long time to build up the plot. I am surprised he did not write more in this genre' date=' because it is so racy that you can't wait to flip to the next page.[/quote'] Great.I will download it then:two_thumbs_up: Thanks:icflove:

Dude' date=' you have a good collection of ebooks. May be we should have a common free cloud space to share some of the ebooks with each other. We can form a small readers club.[/quote'] sure.... I have around 2000-3000 ebooks in many genres and I'm happy to provide these to others.

what do you read pdfs on? is it a tablet?
I no longer read PDFs. Almost all the books are nowadays available in epub/mobi and the ones which are in PDF, I convert into mobi/epub using Calibre Ebook Converter. I have a kindle touch which supports mobi. Otherwise also, you can download the kindle reading app for PC to read mobi format and get the Adobe Digital editions for PC to read epub format - both are excellent softwares.

what do you read pdfs on? is it a tablet?
I no longer read PDFs. Almost all the books are nowadays available in epub/mobi and the ones which are in PDF, I convert into mobi/epub using Calibre Ebook Converter. I have a kindle touch which supports mobi. Otherwise also, you can download the kindle reading app for PC to read mobi format and get the Adobe Digital editions for PC to read epub format - both are excellent softwares.
And if you don't want Calibre, you can just use this online service: http://ebook.online-convert.com/convert-to-epub PDFs are difficult to manage and read on small screens like phones and tablets. My fav format is epub.

And if you don't want Calibre, you can just use this online service: http://ebook.online-convert.com/convert-to-epub PDFs are difficult to manage and read on small screens like phones and tablets. My fav format is epub.
thanks... yeah, PDFs are a bit problematic to manage - sometimes the zoom function doesn't work, sometimes the alignment isn't right etc.

i'll try calibre and the epub convertor website.Thanks guys
Actually Calibre is a great application to have if you have a bunch of ebooks to manage. If you have a just 4/5 PDFs to convert, the online tool will be easier.