Pakistan not consulted over Champions League exclusion

i did not watch an entire game this season.....it just seems a bit fake. everyone seems to be working so hard behind the scene to make it everyone favorite. this champions league however, sounds interesting to me because domestic champions from each country will compete with one another.

i did not watch an entire game this season.....it just seems a bit fake. everyone seems to be working so hard behind the scene to make it everyone favorite. this champions league however' date= sounds interesting to me because domestic champions from each country will compete with one another.
:hysterical::hysterical:
i did not watch an entire game this season.....it just seems a bit fake. everyone seems to be working so hard behind the scene to make it everyone favorite. this champions league however' date= sounds interesting to me because domestic champions from each country will compete with one another.
how did u come to that conclusion without watching a single game :hmmmm:
i watched a lot. and i even forced myself to watch many games. i just did not finish watching because it was too dry.
Old Yesterday, 09:54 PM #42 DaRealPathan Turbanator DaRealPathan's Avatar Join Date: Nov 2007 Posts: 66 : 2,632 i did not watch an entire game this season.....it just seems a bit fake. everyone seems to be working so hard behind the scene to make it everyone favorite. this champions league however, sounds interesting to me because domestic champions from each country will compete with one another.
everyone seems to be working so hard behind the scene to make it everyone favorite.
What's wrong with that? Don't you believe in hard work? They wanted the tourney to be a success and they did all that they can to make it one. Whether you like it or not IPL Edition 2 was a success and South Africa were quite happy to be a part of that. Even their president took time from his schedule to preside over the finals day. That is saying something. The crowd attendance was excellent and they must have had record sales for the IPL jerseys. Pretty much every other Saffie was sporting one. It isn't a major loss some purists or Pakistanis didn't show much interest in the tourney. It's only your loss to have missed out on some top notch cricket played by cricketing legends.
What's wrong with that? Don't you believe in hard work? They wanted the tourney to be a success and they did all that they can to make it one. Whether you like it or not IPL Edition 2 was a success and South Africa were quite happy to be a part of that. Even their president took time from his schedule to preside over the finals day. That is saying something. The crowd attendance was excellent and they must have had record sales for the IPL jerseys. Pretty much every other Saffie was sporting one. It isn't a major loss some purists or Pakistanis didn't show much interest in the tourney. It's only your loss to have missed out on some top notch cricket played by cricketing legends.
it was a success in the way u explained it. but most players aren't enthused about it. by that, i mean they care less at the end of a tournament so long as the money is in their pocket. a win or loose feeling that lasts in the heart and minds of the players and fans is what i call a hit. i will go as far as the T20 worldcup when u guyz beat us. from start to end result of the final, there were extreeme emotions. this ipl or if any other league, even if it was in my country, wouldnt be as apealing in interest. but u enjoyed it, wonderful.
r u a little kid?if my previous comments were misleading, read thish i didnt watch a game from start to finish or to the completion where one team is declared a winner.
Ahem but you kept watching them ... Hush now child.

I don't think cricket world cares about what Pakistani cricketers do or think let alone what Pakistani fans do or think. Every country makes some contribution towards ICC. India's contribution is the highest. Pakistan's contribution is zilch except controversies. PCB can take a hike. Ijaz bhatt, Miandad can jump into Arabian seaan for all i care. Infact 15 nations voted against Pakistan.

it was a success in the way u explained it. but most players aren't enthused about it. by that' date= i mean they care less at the end of a tournament so long as the money is in their pocket. a win or loose feeling that lasts in the heart and minds of the players and fans is what i call a hit. i will go as far as the T20 worldcup when u guyz beat us. from start to end result of the final, there were extreeme emotions. this ipl or if any other league, even if it was in my country, wouldnt be as apealing in interest. but u enjoyed it, wonderful.
This is not between Osama bin laden bank vs Saddam hussein bank match that you see in Pakistan where the prize money is half plate biriyani. The prize money is 1 million dollars. If you finish in top 2 you get to participate in champion league where the prize money is 6 million dollars. Gilly won 25000$ for man of the series. Owners will royally screw you if you don't perform. It is 10 times more competitive than Australia Z team vs Pakistan match that you probably saw in Dubai.
I don't think cricket world cares about what Pakistani cricketers do or think let alone what Pakistani fans do or think. Every country makes some contribution towards ICC. India's contribution is the highest. Pakistan's contribution is zilch except controversies. PCB can take a hike. Ijaz bhatt' date=' Miandad can jump into Arabian seaan for all i care. Infact 15 nations voted against Pakistan.[/quote'] unfortunately some wishes can't come true
This is not between Osama bin laden bank vs Saddam hussein bank match that you see in Pakistan where the prize money is half plate biriyani. The prize money is 1 million dollars. If you finish in top 2 you get to participate in champion league where the prize money is 6 million dollars. Gilly won 25000$ for man of the series. Owners will royally screw you if you don't perform. It is 10 times more competitive than Australia Z team vs Pakistan match that you probably saw in Dubai.
ok. if you say so
Guest gaurav_indian
it was a success in the way u explained it. but most players aren't enthused about it. by that' date='[b'] i mean they care less at the end of a tournament so long as the money is in their pocket. a win or loose feeling that lasts in the heart and minds of the players and fans is what i call a hit. i will go as far as the T20 worldcup when u guyz beat us. from start to end result of the final, there were extreeme emotions. this ipl or if any other league, even if it was in my country, wouldnt be as apealing in interest. but u enjoyed it, wonderful.
The keyword in IPL is India and indians.We are enjoying it. And money is in every sports.Watch some football matches and their leagues.See how they work,how much passion is there.Just remove the money factor from there.And then come back and talk to me.
it was a success in the way u explained it. but most players aren't enthused about it. by that' date=' i mean they care less at the end of a tournament so long as the money is in their pocket. a win or loose feeling that lasts in the heart and minds of the players and fans is what i call a hit. i will go as far as the T20 worldcup when u guyz beat us. from start to end result of the final, there were extreeme emotions. this ipl or if any other league, even if it was in my country, wouldnt be as apealing in interest. but u enjoyed it, wonderful.[/quote'] BTW you are a loser.. which sport does not have money attached to it.. if you check footballers there is more money and they play mostly for clubs.. in cricket, players play 90% of the time for their nations while in football players play 90% of the time for their clubs.. so what do you have to say about football leagues.. maybe you will say you have never watched football leagues because there is money attatched to it ... you will say the the football legends are not enthused about their clubs but they simply play the year round just for money :haha:
It doesn't matter what he thinks. He can think whatever he wants and he is entitled to it. Matter of fact remains -- there were lot many pakis who were interested and watched IPL. Why else would you see a Paki Flag flying in the IPL games -- which said "We miss Afridi"? Why else would you have their TV push their Domestic National Championship -- away -- just so they can show IPL? This dude (just like most others ) is living in a Denial Mode. They are friggin bitter about it. Before the Tourney started -- morons like this guy -- were praying day in and day out -- for its failure. Now that IPL2 -- seems to have been a bigger success than even IPL1 -- these dick heads are ever more bitter about it and feeling the stake driven in through their hearts.

The funniest has been the war cry from several Paki fans on Cricinfo and some columnists demanding that Pakistan start their own PPL and invite international players to play!! I wonder who'd go to Pakistan to play? Who'd sponsor it? Who'd insure it?