T20 WC Spreadbet League - Shane Wins !

Goose: Buy South Africa over Sri Lanka @ 15 @ 25K Buy India over Pakistan @ 20 @ 25K buy England over West Indies @ 14 @ 25K Buy Pakistan BigShots @ 68 @ 10K Sell Total 50-UPs @ 23 @ 15K Sell Highest score @ 62 @ 20K Sell Total Runs @ 300 @ 20K Sell Multi Sixes @ 23 @ 35K Buy Multi-wides @ 26 @ 30K

Buy SOUTH AFRICA OVER SRI LANKA @ 15 @ 50K Buy Eng over WI @ 15 @ 50K. Buy Hollan over scotland @ 11@ 20K
Above will be added. Note your second bet was offered at 14. Check Player Bet History scrollbox later today for details. Welcome to the league !
If any of the teams fail to make it to the second round , their buy prices shall drop to 0. Am i right ? And i sold these futures, havent bought any. Why is my balance still negative
Vipin, yes that is right, will settle at zero. Please read the 3-Jun Market Commentary scrollbox for your second question. Still not clear then keep asking away...
Goose: Buy South Africa over Sri Lanka @ 15 @ 25K Buy India over Pakistan @ 20 @ 25K buy England over West Indies @ 14 @ 25K Buy Pakistan BigShots @ 68 @ 10K Sell Total 50-UPs @ 23 @ 15K Sell Highest score @ 62 @ 20K Sell Total Runs @ 300 @ 20K Sell Multi Sixes @ 23 @ 35K Buy Multi-wides @ 26 @ 30K
Will be added.
AUS/NZ 5 BID NOT 6 - OK FOR YOU?
in hindsight u shouldn't have added it:winky:
WI/IRE - TOO LATE BUT NICE TRY.
ya ,i know i didn't realise that the game was on at that time.i saw it open n betted.i was only surfing ICF n there were no threads about that game
ENG/SCOT - DONE.
thx
Lord' date=' I am adding your Aus/Nz bet at 6...be more careful next time. Eng/Scot @56 and Holland @1 will also be added.[/quote'] i think that u have added the holland bet at 50K.i wanted it to be 150K
can i change my bet to 150 k per point for scotland now.......
gaurav the odds have moved. its 0.25 now.u sold Scotland @ 0.5@ 10K.that can't change.instead now u can sell Scotland at 0.25@150K.u can sell Scotland as many times u wish.the odds keep changing even tho the tournament hasn't started.it depends on no.of people betting
Free 25K bet to the first player to provide Gaurav92 with a full and correct answer to his question.
well u know why i have quoted u:P