T20 WC Spreadbet League - Shane Wins !

Goose: Shouldn't I have a profit here? BUY INDIA / PAKISTAN WARM-UP MULTI-WIDES @26 (30K) (SETTLED @36 / $300,000 LOSS)
Apologies - i'm out now, will fix when i get home. The league p/l totals are hopefully correct.
Apologies - i'm out now' date=' will fix when i get home. The league p/l totals are hopefully correct.[/quote'] You mean the totals in the league standings. If you take into account just settled bets, I think I need to be at 4,325,000. If you look at the unsettled bets based on the current indices, I think it should e 4,075. However, I am not 100% sure how you calculate for the unsettled bets based on current indices.
You mean the totals in the league standings. If you take into account just settled bets' date=' I think I need to be at 4,325,000. If you look at the unsettled bets based on the current indices, I think it should e 4,075. However, I am not 100% sure how you calculate for the unsettled bets based on current indices.[/quote'] In fact I had that number wrong too. Apologies - I'll fix in the next league update. Should be approx $4,375,000.