T20 WC Spreadbet League - Shane Wins !

England-Holland Match Buy Total wides - 10 @ 100k Buy Total No Balls - 2.75 @ 100k Buy Total Run Outs - 2.25 @ 100k Sell Multi wides - 17 @ 100k Sell Multi Sixes - 16 @ 100k Sell Total Runs - 295 @ 20k Can we make changes to this before the toss in case it rains?
Changes per se are discouraged. If you wnt to amend size, or bet the other way, simply initiate a new trade. In general, markets are open up until the toss. However, I reserve the right to suspend markets at ANY time. So if you come by weather information, you run the risk that I have the same information and promptly suspend the market before you have a chance to bet again. Under these circimstance I may revise my prices, or simply keep the market suspended if the match is imminent. Access to markets is a privelge not a right.
Tournament bets: BUY AUSTRALIA @23 (50K) BUY INDIA @31 (150K) BUY SOUTH AFRICA @30 (150K) SELL PAKISTAN @20 (50K) SELL WEST INDIES @9 (150K)
Hi - not sure where you are getting your prices from - they look old and/or you are looking at the wrong side of the market. The correct prices for your trades are... BUY AUSTRALIA @25 (50K) BUY INDIA @33 (150K) BUY SOUTH AFRICA @32 (150K) SELL PAKISTAN @15 (50K) SELL WEST INDIES @6 (150K
Changes per se are discouraged. If you wnt to amend size, or bet the other way, simply initiate a new trade. In general, markets are open up until the toss. However, I reserve the right to suspend markets at ANY time. So if you come by weather information, you run the risk that I have the same information and promptly suspend the market before you have a chance to bet again. Under these circimstance I may revise my prices, or simply keep the market suspended if the match is imminent. Access to markets is a privelge not a right.
Ok - can you accept my bets that I put in
England-Holland Match Buy Total wides - 10 @ 100k Buy Total No Balls - 2.75 @ 100k Buy Total Run Outs - 2.25 @ 100k Sell Multi wides - 17 @ 100k Sell Multi Sixes - 16 @ 100k Sell Total Runs - 295 @ 20k
Hi - not sure where you are getting your prices from - they look old and/or you are looking at the wrong side of the market. The correct prices for your trades are... BUY AUSTRALIA @25 (50K) BUY INDIA @33 (150K) BUY SOUTH AFRICA @32 (150K) SELL PAKISTAN @15 (50K) SELL WEST INDIES @6 (150K
I am proven to be a complete noob and novice at this obviously..please could you accept the bets as corrected by you.