Pakistan World Cup row with ICC

It was moved because of security concerns.21 people killed yesterday during voting.People have a short memory.You forgot Mumbai Attacks?
Get your facts right. IPL was moved because not enough security could be provided because of the elections. ICC didn't step in, it was a move made by India, and plenty of foreign players were ready to play in India before that.
But at the end of the day' date=' India is at massive risk and everybody knows, there is no way a Paki can not be jealous of India, their whole lives they have been brought up to hate India and most of them are probably willing to strap bombs to themselves just to try and bring down India[/quote']Yep, the officials must be very aware of this problem and must do everything from now on to heighten intelligence and security.

A few reactions: Javed Miandad: "Pakistan cricket is going through bad times and unfortunately the support and understanding we expect from the ICC and other countries is not forthcoming. There was still time left for the tournament and the board was willing to do everything to keep the World Cup matches and host them safely." :finger: Miandad Why I hate everything about Pakistani cricket (fans + cricket fraternity + players) Pakistan, if such a place shall exist in two years time, doesn't deserve to host the WC. It couldn't have happened to a more gracious, charming country at a better time @ :hysterical: at Gambit Their dim witted fans will make a hue and cry and blubber like babies at ridiculous conspiracy theories of Indian involvement, but that is to be expected I guess. :finger:

Do you or does anybody remember Indian Express had a free for all forum 9 years ago -- means no registration required. Lot of fuqing Pakis used to come to throw in their garbage. I got entangled with one Paki and I had mentioned to him 9 years ago what you wrote above -- and I am patting myselves on the back -- how correct was I. Talk bout having foresight :winky:
the more i think about them, their problems and their future, i pity them . dont see any hope for them.it is another thing that most of them dont deserve. but i have been reading a few blogs by some of them, who really castigate the fundamentalists, their politicians and terrorist elements even stronger than us. the surprise is the articles are carried by their media.some readers even support the view but 80% of them close their eyes and blame India for all their ills.especially the ones who are away, wish india and pak get in to a nuclear war and both nations get wiped out.they dont even have the realisation that in case of any such war, large parts of india would be unaffected, but Pakistan would be history for all practical purposes.no level of education and living amidst democratic set up can help them see the reality.they r on a free fall in to abyss.
the more i think about them, their problems and their future, i pity them . dont see any hope for them.it is another thing that most of them dont deserve. but i have been reading a few blogs by some of them, who really castigate the fundamentalists, their politicians and terrorist elements even stronger than us. the surprise is the articles are carried by their media.some readers even support the view but 80% of them close their eyes and blame India for all their ills.especially the ones who are away, wish india and pak get in to a nuclear war and both nations get wiped out.they dont even have the realisation that in case of any such war, large parts of india would be unaffected, but Pakistan would be history for all practical purposes.no level of education and living amidst democratic set up can help them see the reality.they r on a free fall in to abyss.
Wrong they do deserve it. The people of pak have always supported jihadis against India. So they are reaping what they sow

They DO deserve it and then some. These doofuses who clamor about not 'seeing' cricket are sitting nice and cozy in Europe , NA and Australia and have no intention of going back even for a holiday, yet they want others to suck it up and make that dangerous trip?

Obvious decision which was inevitable screw the dumbasses who thought that they would be allowed to host WC after the attacks on SL players which was a shame on the nation's "presidential security" arrangements and trust SL put on them despite warnings from BCCI and others. Shame on Bangladesh for supporting them too idiots should be revoked status to host WC too. These pathetic nations always beg international nations for aid and plead for help (case in point US and India provide tremendous aid to Bangladesh and Pakistan) but they show tremendous anti-US and anti-Indian favoritism all b/c of religion. Pathetic chumps, pisses me off when India made so many sacrifices for Bangladesh and Pakistan screwed them over 2 times they still support Pakistan. Recently 3 popular newspapers in pakistan had front page something along the lines of "Pakistan muskhkil say 6 mahiney BACH sakti hay" and then these Pakis (most of the nutcases who live in UK or NA who don't have the balls to go to Pakistan themselves) hide behind a comp and talk big game as if it's super safe... They should be ashamed of themselves b/c instead of trying to solve their political and economic issues they sit and complain about how Big BCCI or India or US is trying to steal from them or cheat them.I say :finger:

BCCI organized the Lahore attacks. Reason ? Pakistan's hosts visiting teams every season (as if teams were queueing up to tour Pakistan) which clashes with IPL, because of which IPL was losing a bit of lustre. Therefore BCCI decided to kill the players who were touring Pakistan.
It is also rumored that pigs can fly in porcistan as well

Akhtar/Asif Drugs ......It is all ICC fault Asif Drugs.......IPL/BCCI conspiracy Lahore attacks/Taliban/other suicide bombers........RAW /India conspiracy No world cup.........BCCI conspiracy Awww....u gotta feel for the little angels who could never do anything wrong and the whole evil world conspiring against them:((:((:((:((

this might be a bad thing for india. the pakis might get pissed of and send gunmen to attack the teams during the world cup. then no cricket in india, no IPL and certain war. i too hope they shift it to aus/nz cuz the asholic pakis will definrly pounce upon the opportunity

This isn't a breaking news... Even Pakistan knows they can't host a cricket series in the coming few years. Pakistan is burning at the moment and cricket is so trivial compared with the mess that is there in Pakistan.
so, they want the WC to be shifted to ANZ and they expect peace to return to pak with in 2015 so that they can again co-host it with India, SL and BD. they r in fact claiming that the security situation is no different in the entire sub continent.they are either stupid or liars or both.