Red Sox vs. Blue Jays discussion, (BASEBALL IS NOT A RANDOM SPORT, VARUN)

Mr. Wicket

Nope. He's ****ed. And SachFan/lalloo is wrong, and should look at who won the World Series during the last few years. (Even if we don't win it this time... all I hope is that we do better than the Yankee mofos.)
I know who won and I was pointing out the fact that gay sox fans like you will have to wait 86 years more b4 winning a WS title again :finger:

Guest Hiten.
Yeah' date=' just like it was a painfully long 86 year long wait between 2004 and 2007, right? :roll:[/quote'] If you haven't figured it out yet, he's a yankee fan :haha:

Giants fan? (More likely, the Yankees fans will make it clear straight away, except for holysmoke who'll go in denial and pretend to be 'pure'. The Giants are too embarrassed after earning success on the back of a bunch of steroids.)

Giants fan? (More likely, the Yankees fans will make it clear straight away, except for holysmoke who'll go in denial and pretend to be 'pure'. The Giants are too embarrassed after earning success on the back of a bunch of steroids.)
I'm talking about baseball re. On topic of steroids, arent u a lil embarassed abt mannys shenanigans lately. Who knows when he started taking PEDs. Or how abt them new england gaytriots and there camera cheating scandals. Anyways, Im not a yankees fan.

Yeah, the steroids thing has been embarrassing, especially in the way that Selig allowed so many things to be covered up for the sake of Bonds' record and the fact that he drew fans in. As for the New England Gaytriots, they're not a baseball team. They "play" American football, and I'll still watch rugby over that any day. :P Please don't associate me with those *******s just because I'm a Red Sox fan. :((

Yeah, the steroids thing has been embarrassing, especially in the way that Selig allowed so many things to be covered up for the sake of Bonds' record and the fact that he drew fans in. As for the New England Gaytriots, they're not a baseball team. They "play" American football, and I'll still watch rugby over that any day. :P Please don't associate me with those *******s just because I'm a Red Sox fan. :((
It's all cool as long as you remember the team that beat ur asses in 86 :D

Guest Hiten.
Woo hoo! Sox beat the f'n Twins at last in this rubber. Time to kick the Jays' asses starting tomorrow and through the weekend. Blue, tell your baize to apply the lube.
Skydome Rogers Center (:wall:) awaits your sorry asses that are to be kicked right back to Fen(ny)way B->