Who is Cricket Girl??

CricketGirl

CG, if you are really a girl then take everything in a lighter vein. I have always been gentle with females:hatsoff: but I thot I went a little over board with you. If you are a fake, I dont give a feck, I have had my fair share of laughter in this thread:icflove:

Viru jee yes i do now what KLPD means dont make me embarrass you be literally giving a translation!! hahaha that doesnt make me anyone else but me!!
CG, Viru is born KLPD, well not exactly, but those in GREEN were :giggle:

I think cricketgirl is the only other member other than PK to have a complete thread for an intro. http://indiancricketfans.com/showthread.php?t=108861 desi cartman wont like this :--D
eerrmmm is that a good thing or bad?? anyway i'm off to do some work!! Work now so i can come back when the match is on!! thats as long as it isnt rained off!:--D:--D

Now who let this Southie :hehe: out N00bya go to sleep
As you can see CG, Shane has always been a racist towards all the southies. It's not only southies even the Gujaratis too. He makes fun of them saying gujjus eat 'snakes' and stuff. In short Shane is a racist basket.:P

As you can see CG' date=' Shane has always been a racist towards all the southies. It's not only southies even the [b']Gujaratis too. He makes fun of them saying gujjus eat 'snakes' and stuff. In short Shane is a racist basket.:P
When did i say that nik :dontknow: The levels to which one can stoop to just to impress someone :headshake:

When did i say that nik :dontknow: The levels to which one can stoop to just to impress someone :headshake:
As you can see CG over here Shane denied only the highlighted part(which I added intentionally as a ploy to expose Shane) but he had no problem with being called a racist to all southies and being called a racist 'basket'. Now its upto you, do you want to be associated with a racist.:D

lol u guys are trying to impress a taken woman!! now that i have said that lets see how many of u accuse me of being a KLPD!:giggle:

As you can see CG over here Shane denied only the highlighted part(which I added intentionally as a ploy to expose Shane) but he had no problem with being called a racist to all southies and being called a racist 'basket'. Now its upto you' date=' do you want to be associated with a racist.:D[/quote'] I'm only racist to people who play golf!! hahahaha!!:hysterical: