Who is Cricket Girl??

CricketGirl

Guest gaurav_indian
Not to dampen anyone' spirits but here is a thought of utmost seriousness and importance that has been bothering me recently: You'd wonder if you'd ever post again if you got a chance to read some of the things said behind your back. Interpret it as you will
Why are you so serious?Watch some laughter shows.Watch Pak vs Holland.:cantstop:

Not to dampen anyone' spirits but here is a thought of utmost seriousness and importance that has been bothering me recently: You'd wonder if you'd ever post again if you got a chance to read some of the things said behind your back. Interpret it as you will
u and khota belong to this absstract group.. nerd-46422.jpg sorry not working.. :cantstop:

Sorry. This is not a trivial matter or something to be taken lightly. If you discovered what seemed trivial banter underline some deep animosities, would you feel comfortable posting again ?
WTF ?? is this relevant to this thread?? :dontknow:

:omg: guys guys i'm just me no actress no previous poster or whatever stop taking me so bloody seriously as u can see i havent posted this thread cuz i was busy doing something more important - FOLLOWING THE MATCH!! and biting my nails off on the process!

:omg: guys guys i'm just me no actress no previous poster or whatever stop taking me so bloody seriously as u can see i havent posted this thread cuz i was busy doing something more important - FOLLOWING THE MATCH!! and biting my nails off on the process!
pls donttttttt.. i like long nails... :((

CricketGirl, you happen to ever post on Bharat Army back in the "old days"? How old are you? You going Trent Bridge tomorrow?
This is the 1st and most probably the last website i have ever posted on! No i cant go trent bridge tommorrow i have to work boo hoo but i got sky sports so party sharty at mine woo hoo! how old am i? not old enough to get married so dun ask!:dance:

This is the 1st and most probably the last website i have ever posted on! No i cant go trent bridge tommorrow i have to work boo hoo but i got sky sports so party sharty at mine woo hoo! how old am i? not old enough to get married so dun ask!:dance:
lol, just asking as there's not many girls that are into cricket and would post online! lol, I'm not fresh...I'm not asking for marriage like these other guys hah.