Who is Cricket Girl??

CricketGirl

What a bunch of sad losers' date=' do you really think CricketGirl is really female?[/quote'] well the name says it all!! maggot brain!! are all of your brain cells eaten or just the important ones?? These guys welcomed me they're not losers at all!!

What a bunch of sad losers' date=' do you really think CricketGirl is really female?[/quote'] CG is Gambit's fake profile to make the forum more active :secret: Anyways I am logging off now.. I have to update a couple of sites and build another website today Hope you all enjoy!!! :dance:

well the name says it all!! maggot brain!! are all of your brain cells eaten or just the important ones?? These guys welcomed me they're not losers at all!!
time for a bollywood moment! "Tum gusse me sexy dhikthi hon" :angelic:

well the name says it all!! maggot brain!! are all of your brain cells eaten or just the important ones?? These guys welcomed me they're not losers at all!!
Please google 'Maggot Brain' for a little context as to why I chose that username, hint: it's a music album. I think they're losers because, as soon as a 'girl' comes along all the men act like morons and pervs. Nothing new there then.

Don't understand Hindi' date=' you'll have to translate if that message is anything to do with me.[/quote'] Nothing to do with you saaaaaaar! I don't want to offend you moar by translating my loser perv dialogue :nervous:

Please google 'Maggot Brain' for a little context as to why I chose that username' date=' hint: it's a music album. I think they're losers because, as soon as a 'girl' comes along all the men act like morons and pervs. Nothing new there then.[/quote'] okie maggot brain apologies in that case but none of them have been rude just friendly thats cool by me!:icflove: