The Irish are not a flash in the pan

They have been veery consistent in whatever little cricket they have played on the international stage. Also, their improvement has been steady and they do not complain about exodus of their quality players to England. They deserve Test Status so that they can at least keep their players.

they are by far the best associates. i think the chairman of their board said something about how they cannot go any further seeing as theyve won all the associate trophies, i think thats right. i believe there should be a promotion/relagation thing every year so associates can come up and we can see how they perform. oh and ffs take away zimbabwe's status as a test playing nation, they havent played in 4 years, the status is meant to be highly commendable but the ICC have made a mockery of it by not stripping them off their status.

they are by far the best associates. i think the chairman of their board said something about how they cannot go any further seeing as theyve won all the associate trophies' date= i think thats right. i believe there should be a promotion/relagation thing every year so associates can come up and we can see how they perform. oh and ffs take away zimbabwe's status as a test playing nation, they havent played in 4 years, the status is meant to be highly commendable but the ICC have made a mockery of it by not stripping them off their status.
Brillaint! :clap: And it is surprising that they can't get the English to lobby for them seeing as they play in their domestics and all. Or maybe, it is because of the English. :finger:

Test staus!!!!!! Is this a joke? Well if they do get test staus let India and sachin fill their boots first. A few cheap tons will help Sachin. There should be less teams with test status, with the hobbits of bangla the first to be stripped They are pants. And India will show you how average they are.

Brillaint! :clap: And it is surprising that they can't get the English to lobby for them seeing as they play in their domestics and all. Or maybe, it is because of the English. :finger:
The english wanna nick their players man Eoin Morgan should be playing for ireland
Test staus!!!!!! Is this a joke? Well if they do get test staus let India and sachin fill their boots first. A few cheap tons will help Sachin. There should be less teams with test status, with the hobbits of bangla the first to be stripped They are pants. And India will show you how average they are.
If Bangladesh can get test status, why not Ireland?
If Bangladesh can get test status' date=' why not Ireland?[/quote'] The hobbits should never have got test status. and now you want the pathetic irish give test status based on a 20/20 victory over Bangla. Hell lets give the dutch test status as well. Test quality should not be diluted but strengthened. It should be kept for real quality. No one wants to see over the top thrashings, I mean can you imagine the irish playing a test in SA, it would be a massacre. There should be a second division of tests which should have banglas, dutch, irish, kenyans etc